- Name: SentiVeillance SDK Trial 8.2.20220916
- File Size: 3.44GB
- Date: 10 Oct 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $865.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows® 7/8/10/11/Servers 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Hardware Requirements: x86 or x64 compatible processor (3Ghz or better with 6 cores recommended). AVX2 support is highly recommended (see note). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or better recommended. Compute Capability 3.5 or better should be supported by the GPU. CUDA 11.2 toolkit or newer is required. cuDNN 7.5 library. 8GB RAM minimum
- Other Requirements: Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 or newer (for .NET components usage). Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later. Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or newer (for application development under C/C++, C#, VB .Net). Java SE JDK 8 or newer (for application development with Java)
- Language support:
- Notes: Processors that do not support AVX2 will still run the SentiVeillance algorithms, but in a mode, which will not provide the specifi ed performance. Most modern processors support this instruction set, but please check if a particular processor model supports it. Detailed brochure available for download.
Developer's Description: Real-time biometric facial recognition and pedestrian or vehicle tracking in live video streams. Available as SDK (software developing kit) for technology integration into small and large surveillance systems.
The proprietary technology provides automatic operation with multiple face detection, tracking, persons' gender determination, mask wearing detection, enrollment and identification. Vehicle make and model estimation. Vehicle orientation angle estimation. Automatic license plate (number plate) recognition (ALPR/ANPR). Cloth and gender estimations for pedestrians, including face mask and partial or full nudidity detection.
Can be used in law enforcement, security, attendance control, visitor counting, traffic monitoring solutions. Some applications may require to enroll the users in advance (such as list of employees or watch-list of unwanted persons or suspect criminals), whereas other just work on the general public passing by (i.e. detect if passers-by draw attention to certain ads or billboards).
The SDK allows to create networked applications and systems with multiple cameras and data processing nodes on Windows and Linux platforms. Includes programming samples in Java, .NET, C, as well as all necessary components (the biometric technology, camera support, network synchronization).
The trial requires constant Internet connection. More info-Neurotechnology
- Name: VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK 4.6
- File Size: 26.09MB
- Date: 7 Sep 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $860.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 2Ghz CPU or faster, 4GB RAM
- Other Requirements:
- Notes: supports Visual Basic .NET Visual C++ .NET, Visual C# .NET, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++
- DEVELOP A WEBPHONE:
- Develop SIP based webphone with your own GUI and brand very easily.
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE SOLUTION:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK (Software Development Kit). It contains sample codes, technical manual, COM component and demo application. It is a complete package to develop a WebPhone.
- COM (COMPONENT OBJECT MODEL) BASED TECHNOLOGY:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK contains single COM (Component Object Model) component, and can be used with any application development tool, VC++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, C++, etc.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND SAMPLE SOURCE CODES:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK includes sample code in different development tools.
- DIAL/RECEIVE PHONE CALLS:
- You can dial and receive phone calls through any SIP based server, gateway or ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider).
- VIDEO CONFERENCING:
- Activate SIP based video conference.
- DEVELOP SIP BASED INSTANT MESSENGER:
- Add SIP based Instant Messaging and Presence feature to your VaxVoIP integrated Webphone.
- NAT AND FIREWALL FRIENDLY:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK is friendly to those WebPhone clients who are behind the NAT/firewalls.