- Name: Luxand FaceSDK 7.2
- File Size: 489.45MB
- Date: 6 Oct 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.00
- Eval: 14 Days
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003(SP2)/2008/2012/Linux (RHEL 7+, CentOS 7+ and other)/Linux/ARMv7 (Raspberry Pi2+)/macOS 10.7+ x86_64 iOS 7.0+/ armv7/x86 (iPhone 4+/iPad 2+, simulator) iOS 7.0+/arm64/x86_64 (iPhone 5S+, iPad Air+, iPad mini retina+, simulator)/Android 4.0+ (platform version 14+)/arm64 (arm64-v8a)/ armv7 (armeabi-v7a)/ x86
- Hardware Requirements: 1.6Ghz processor (Intel Core i7, i9, Xeon or AMD Ryzen processor recommended), 2GB RAM, DirectShow-compatible webcam (on Windows),IP camera with MJPEG interface (like AXIS IP cameras)
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Notes: web camera functions are available only for the Windows platform. IP camera functions are available for all platforms.
Developer's Description: Add facial recognition and biometric identification features to your applications. FaceSDK is a multi-platform library enabling Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi developers implement fast and precise face recognition and identification in their applications. Working in 32-bit and 64-bit systems, FaceSDK is used to build Web, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS and Android applications, and enables face-based biometric authentication on still images and real-time video streams.
FaceSDK offers fast and precise face recognition and identification. Its consistent recognition rates in any lighting conditions and its ability to be used in conjunction with any webcam make FaceSDK a leader in biometric authentication systems. The SDK works with large and small still images, and offers true real-time support by recognizing and identifying faces in video streams. The innovative video recognition algorithms implement true motion-based video identification, automatically recognizing and tagging all faces encountered in a video stream with no prior enrolment required.
FaceSDK utilizes today's multiple-core, multi-CPU computing to the limit. This and other performance optimizations lead to dramatically increased performance, allowing surefooted identification and recognition of 66 facial features in real time.
SDK is loaded with features and comes with a host of samples in a variety of programming languages, allowing Web and desktop developers implement advanced face recognition and identification tasks in a matter of minutes. SDK has been used by the entertainment industry and security specialists, software vendors, and developers of graphic suites to automate a variety of face identification and facial feature recognition tasks, including hands-free authentication and logon systems. Real-time biometric authentication systems can quickly and easily be built around FaceSDK. A variety of photo processing use FaceSDK as their face recognition engine. More info-Luxand Development
- Name: VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK 4.6
- File Size: 26.09MB
- Date: 7 Sep 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $860.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 2Ghz CPU or faster, 4GB RAM
- Other Requirements:
- Notes: supports Visual Basic .NET Visual C++ .NET, Visual C# .NET, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++
- DEVELOP A WEBPHONE:
- Develop SIP based webphone with your own GUI and brand very easily.
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE SOLUTION:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK (Software Development Kit). It contains sample codes, technical manual, COM component and demo application. It is a complete package to develop a WebPhone.
- COM (COMPONENT OBJECT MODEL) BASED TECHNOLOGY:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK contains single COM (Component Object Model) component, and can be used with any application development tool, VC++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, C++, etc.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND SAMPLE SOURCE CODES:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK includes sample code in different development tools.
- DIAL/RECEIVE PHONE CALLS:
- You can dial and receive phone calls through any SIP based server, gateway or ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider).
- VIDEO CONFERENCING:
- Activate SIP based video conference.
- DEVELOP SIP BASED INSTANT MESSENGER:
- Add SIP based Instant Messaging and Presence feature to your VaxVoIP integrated Webphone.
- NAT AND FIREWALL FRIENDLY:
- VaxVoIP WebPhone SDK is friendly to those WebPhone clients who are behind the NAT/firewalls.