- Name: Cyclonis Password Manager 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 8.40MB
- Date: 28 Dec 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $3.00 per month
- Eval: 30 days(see note)
- Operating System: Windows 7(sp1)/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: no info
- Other Requirements: Windows 7 sp1 must have security update KB3033929 is installed. Windows Server 2012 r2 requires security update KB2919355
- Language support: no info provided
- Notes: After 30 day trial app reverts to free version witn limited functionality (no online vault, no cloud backup, no mobile app vault access and no support)
Developer's Description: With just one password, Cyclonis Password Manager lets you take control of your passwords & organize your data.
Using the same password for multiple online accounts? Is keeping track of your many passwords an impossible task? With Cyclonis Password Manager, you can manage your passwords in one central place with just a single master password. Your data is stored in a personal vault, that is encrypted with AES-256 bit, an encryption algorithm used by governments, financial institutions, and in military applications.
Cyclonis Password Manager encrypts your vault using your master password. Your master password is for your eyes only. Your data cannot even be accessed by Cyclonis staff or servers as we never transmit or store your master password.
The built-in Password Generator helps you create complex passwords. You can save your new login details to your vault, accessible directly from your web browser. Cyclonis Free Password Manager can auto-fill your username and password, and even log you in automatically.
The browser extension can auto-fill login details for you. It can even log you in automatically! There's no typing, no copying, and no pasting.
- Key Features:
- View, add, edit, delete, and manage your passwords from a searchable vault.
- Use your passwords in multiple browsers on multiple devices.
- Easily search and access your vault.
- Log in to your favorite websites automatically.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) option.
- Password Generator can create complex passwords.
- Analyze the complexity and strength of your passwords.
- Integrates with your browser for quick access to your passwords.
- Automatically fill in long registration forms and checkout pages with your profile.
- Import from other password managers.
- Synchronize your encrypted vault across multiple devices.
- Manage Private Notes, personal profiles, IDs, credit card details, bank account info and other data.
More info-Cyclonis Limited
- Name: Network Password Manager 6.1
- File Size: 13.14MB
- Date: 16 Dec 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $249.00
- Eval: 60 days
- Operating System: Windows® 7/8/10/11/Servers 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Hardware Requirements: 18MB hard drive
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Russian
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: Network Password Manager is a multi-functional program for storage, management and protection of valuable information containing passwords. Unlike similar desktop programs, it supports the multi-user mode. It also provides a common information environment and can create centralized data backup.
Network Password Manager guarantees the most reliable protection: all your vital data will be secured safely using 256-bit AES encryption. Network Password Manager also supports standard Windows user groups, so you can easily set access rights for any user. It has a built-in customizable password generator. A hot key feature is included in this application to automate the inserting of logins and passwords.
More than just passwords and logins can be kept. The program can also store additional information, such as URLs, comments, files, custom fields, etc. Installing and tuning up this program is easy and understandable for everyone. The administration process is simple. Network Password Manager comes with a user-friendly interface that is both flexible and easy to use. More info-Usefulsoft