- Name: Cyclonis Password Manager 22.214.171.124.0
- File Size: 8.40MB
- Date: 23 Apr 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $3.00 per month
- Eval: 30 days(see note)
- Operating System: Windows 7(sp1)/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: no info
- Other Requirements: Windows 7 sp1 must have security update KB3033929 is installed. Windows Server 2012 r2 requires security update KB2919355
- Language support: no info provided
- Notes: After 30 day trial app reverts to free version witn limited functionality (no online vault, no cloud backup, no mobile app vault access and no support)
Developer's Description: With just one password, Cyclonis Password Manager lets you take control of your passwords & organize your data.
Using the same password for multiple online accounts? Is keeping track of your many passwords an impossible task? With Cyclonis Password Manager, you can manage your passwords in one central place with just a single master password. Your data is stored in a personal vault, that is encrypted with AES-256 bit, an encryption algorithm used by governments, financial institutions, and in military applications.
Cyclonis Password Manager encrypts your vault using your master password. Your master password is for your eyes only. Your data cannot even be accessed by Cyclonis staff or servers as we never transmit or store your master password.
The built-in Password Generator helps you create complex passwords. You can save your new login details to your vault, accessible directly from your web browser. Cyclonis Free Password Manager can auto-fill your username and password, and even log you in automatically.
The browser extension can auto-fill login details for you. It can even log you in automatically! There's no typing, no copying, and no pasting.
- Key Features:
- View, add, edit, delete, and manage your passwords from a searchable vault.
- Use your passwords in multiple browsers on multiple devices.
- Easily search and access your vault.
- Log in to your favorite websites automatically.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) option.
- Password Generator can create complex passwords.
- Analyze the complexity and strength of your passwords.
- Integrates with your browser for quick access to your passwords.
- Automatically fill in long registration forms and checkout pages with your profile.
- Import from other password managers.
- Synchronize your encrypted vault across multiple devices.
- Manage Private Notes, personal profiles, IDs, credit card details, bank account info and other data.
More info-Cyclonis Limited
- Name: PWMinder Desktop 126.96.36.199
- File Size: 51.35MB
- Date: 15 Jun 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $30.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/
- Hardware Requirements: 100MB disk space, 4GB or higher RAM, 1024 X 768 display(minimum) (1280 X 1024 recommended)
- Other Requirements: JRE 13(bundled with app), Adobe™ Reader or equivalent to view user guide. Network connection for software activation, upgrade checks and use with Dropbox™. Dropbox™ account for Dropbox integration.
- Language support: n/a
- Notes: Windows XP and Vista should work as well but are no longer officially supported.
Developer's Description: Personal security and privacy is becoming more and more of an issue, and it seems every web site, on-line store, on-line bank, social networking site, etc. asks you to create a login and password. We're told we should never re-use passwords, and password must not be something easily guessed. Most of us, however, don't follow these rules because there is no way we would be able to remember these dozens of unique, cryptic passwords. This is where PWMinder comes to the rescue!
PWMinder Desktop is a cross-platform, Password Manager application that is used to store all of your passwords and other sensitive data in a secure encrypted file. With PWMinder, you don't need to try and remember all of your various passwords, but rather create one very secure password, to be able access all of your other passwords in one place. Along with the PWMinder for iOS and Android, you can now manage your passwords at home and on the road.
PWMinder Desktop allows you to automatically log in to your favourite websites, and allows you to export and print all of your data. PWMinder also include a configurable Password Generator Tool, which allow you to create secure passwords. The latest version also includes a File Shredder, an Encryption Tool, and a Message Digest Tool, as well as better integration with Dropbox.
With the addition of PWMinder for iOS and Android and the use of Dropbox, your passwords become as mobile as your are. You can create a Repository of passwords on your Windows PC at work, then use PWMinder on your smart phone so you can access them the road. You can then open the Repository on your Mac, to access and edit your passwords at home. True Cross-Platform, Cross-Device compatibility! More info-Ewert Technologies