- Name: Perfect Keyboard, Professional Edition 9.3.1
- File Size: 27.89MB
- Date: 7 Dec 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $79.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 and 64-bit versions supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 40MB free hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Perfect Keyboard is an award-winning, time-saving utility running under the Windows operating systems. The program allows a user to create a file of frequently used phrases, paragraphs, e-mail addresses, macros, clipboard entries, scripts, etc. and use them in any application just by typing a short abbreviation (text shortcut) or pressing a hot-key (key shortcut). The Perfect Keyboard supports macro recording (keyboard and/or mouse events) so that user can simply record macros rather than program them. The Perfect Keyboard scripting language (300+ commands) allows one to insert time and date, activate a window, launch applications, manage files and directories, work with clipboard, download files, format text and more. Creating macros do not require any programming skills thanks to visual editing tools. New in this release:
(mouse move) command performance issue was fixed.
- Scripts folder was moved to "documents" folder which fixes a problem when temporary script file could not be created.
- Keystrokes with Alt or other control keys such as
f did not release the Alt key from pressed state on macros that use "through clipboard" playback option.
- Text clipboard history is only updated in case there was a user interaction (keyboard hit, mouse click) that caused the clipboard change. This fixes the performance problem in cases when other application is doing intensive copy/paste operations.
- Keystrokes reliability in Windows universal applications was improved.
More info-Pitrinec Software