- Name: Lunacy 6.2
- File Size: 133.52MB
- Date: 15 Oct 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 1.6Ghz or faster processor, 1GB RAM, 5400 RPM hard disk
- Other Requirements: Net Framework 4.6.1
- Language Support: Available in 16 languages.
- Notes: Runs on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Developer's Description: Lunacy is a full-fledged vector graphic editor with icons, photos, masked images and illustrations integrated and ready to use. It's Sketch for Windows with design assets. It lets designers, who prefer Windows, access and produce Sketch-like designs without limitation or expense. Smart features save you time on repetitive tasks like rounding corners, finding mock data, and making shapes. Works offline.
- Lunacy is making software and content work together. In this
version, the editor provides integration of the visual content:
- - 120,000+ icons in 32 styles
- - Illustrations from the top Dribbble artists
- - Masked photos
- - 30,000+ photos in a consistent Kinfolk-inspired style
- - UI kits.
- - unlimited personal and commercial use - no ads or spam
- - no personal data collection
- - reading any .sketch files of all versions
- - GPU rendering for speed
- - project shadow copy, keep calm your work is safe
- - AI-background removal
- - Dark mode
More info-Icons8 LLC
- Name: Luminance Studio 3.03
- File Size: 30.62MB
- Date: 29 Jun 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.00
- Eval: output watermarked, page size limited
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 500MB disk space, 1024 X 768 display resolution, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: Luminance Studio is a Pixarra product in the Studio series with a focus on painting with luminance for both natural media and design style of artwork. It builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you, the artist, a tool dedicated to achieving your vision quicker and better than other options.
Luminance Studio is a system of painting with light. All paintings in Luminance Studio start with a black background and are painted to the light. Limited colors are needed because the more you paint over the lighter and more brilliant the paint becomes.
In addition to the natural media style, Luminance Studio also excels at line art with a luminance style which is well suited for abstract works.
Luminance Studio comes with 5 primary ArtSets: Paint, Design, Overpaint, Scribblers, and Masking ArtSets. Additionally there are 5 user ArtSets that can hold up to 60 brushes each.
- Clean user interface, designed for an easy, quick work flow
- Paper texture: a collection of different textures that will make your fine art creations come alive
- Quick auto hiding tool panels
- Quick Command panel providing configurable array of buttons
- Powerful brush effects system: over 500 different effects that can be combined in 28 effect layers with each effect processed with 100's of modifiers
- Layers with easy access support
- 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere
- Worlds most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system
- Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress
- Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products
- Tracing paper to use as a guide
- Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art
- Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook
- Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down)
- Saving your work to a range of standard image formats
More info-Pixarra Inc