- Name: Misty Iconverter 2.0
- File Size: 154.44KB
- Date: 20 Apr 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Notes: n/a
A handy and easy to use application that was designed to enable you to create icons from any of your digital pictures on the fly.
Misty Iconverter is a useful tool that is able to perform simple conversions from either JPG or PNG images into ICO format files, which are recognized by Windows as the default type for application icons.
Using the program is a breeze since all you have to do is select the target picture (taking into consideration the fact that there is a height limit of 350 pixels) and then press convert to have the icons generated immediately.
Misty Iconverter is licensed as Freeware for the Windows operating system / platform. Misty Iconverter is provided as a free download for all software users (Freeware). More info-TechyGeeksHome
- Name: Pixillion Premium Edition 10.24
- File Size: 1.66MB
- Date: 19 May 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $34.99
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Not provided.
Pixillion Premium Edition is a JPEG and image file format conversion software for Windows. Pixillion Image Converter can convert files from and to JPEG and other file formats like gif, tiff, png, pdf and more. Before converting your file Pixillion allows you to view the image within the application as well as displaying the current file parameters. With Pixillion you can quickly and easily convert your image files into JPEG or other image file formats you may need to host on web sites, reduce file size for sending via email or storing on a CD. Features include:
- Converts between gif, jpg, pdf, png, bmp and many other formats
- Rotate, resize and compress digital photos
- PDF encoding has the extra option of choosing between page size
- Load images directly from a CD or Windows folder
- View your images and format information before converting
More info-NCH Software