- Name: zFTPServer Suite 11.3
- File Size: 2.8MB
- Date: 26 Jan 2018
- License: Freeware (Downloadable has built-in trial for full functionality for 30 days. After that all features will still work in Freeware mode.)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008R2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
zFTPServer is a multi threaded Windows file server. Although being extremely simple to use, there exists an advanced configurations mode which should satisfy every need. Also, extensions are available that makes this into a full-fledged Integration Server with the following highlights: Protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, TFTP, HTTPS Virtual filesystem: Possible to mount any disk drive or directories at anywhere within the home directory of a user or group. This makes it possible to for instance merge several directories so they seem as one. SSL/TLS support: Strong encryption support (up to 256 bits AES). Automatic updates: The server will update automatically when a new version is available (optional). Scripting friendly: The server can be controlled through a standard TCP/IP connection, making scripts very easy to develop (e.g. creating new accounts through php). Remote administration: The server and graphical user interface is separated which easily enables remote maintenance of the server. Being a system service: Built in Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / R2 service support. Ultrafast transfer speed: More than 11MByte/sec. average on 100MBit LAN, outperformes most of the 'famous' windows ftp servers. Passive mode host / ip option: Ability to specify a host name for a server with dynamic ip adress to use in passive mode, e.g. myserver.no-ip.com Powerful user and group account management: Users and Groups may join multiple number of groups simultaneously. Support for upload balancing: With the virtual filesystem users' uploads may end up where there is space. Advanced IP-Access management: Access rights with respect to ip adresses or domain names may be specified, granting or denying access from specific locations. Advanced Account expiration: Accounts can be expired after a specific criteria has been fullfilled. Criterias include expiration after a specific date, after a specified number of days/weeks/months has passed, number of downloads performed and more. More info-Västgöta-Data AB