- Name: Auto FTP Manager 7.14
- File Size: 21.16MB
- Date: 29 Dec 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $189.95
- Eval: 365 days (Trial allows only 1 automated and 1 scheduled transfer.)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/2003/2008/2012, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 300Mhz processor, 256MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None
Auto FTP Manager is a powerful FTP client with support for FTP and FTP/SSL. Use it for web site publishing and maintenance, uploading and downloading files and backing up servers. With Auto FTP Manager file transfer tasks take less time and less effort. Schedule file transfers to take place automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Back up your server regularly, or synchronize FTP folders to ensure that everyone has the most current documents. Easily share or back up critical information. The familiar drag-and-drop interface means that there's no learning curve. Receive and transmit multiple files with multiple servers simultaneously. No time is wasted waiting for one task to finish before starting the next. If a download is interrupted, you can resume from where it left off. Create Automated Transfer rules to handle even the most complex transfer task with a single click. You can synchronize two directories, or specify exactly which files to download or upload. Use advanced filtering and pattern-matching to select the correct files and folders to transfer. Auto FTP Manager's command line interface lets you start transfers either manually, or from batch files and scripts. A powerful and flexible logging system tracks all transfers for audit purposes. The log can be emailed, saved on the FTP server, or saved on the PC. Whether you want to back up your most important files, update your web site, or manage large numbers of files on multiple servers, Auto FTP Manager is the perfect FTP client. Download the risk-free, full-featured trial version today. Changes in this release:
- SFTP support
- Watched folder transfers
- Windows 10 support
- Wildcards in file selection
- Improved Profile Import/Export
- Silent Command Line Operation For Use In Scripts
- Emailing of Transfer Logs
- Name: Classic FTP Plus File Transfer Software 4.05
- File Size: 337.6KB
- Date: 25 Aug 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 14 days (nag screen when closing)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: No info provided.
Classic FTP is an easy to use ftp client that allows you to view, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server (website) or network for free. As its name suggests, Classic FTP has been specifically designed to look and feel like a typical ftp software client. Whilst offering all the same features as other ftp clients, Classic FTP is perfect for both advanced and novice website administrators.
Classic FTP's easy to use interface makes locating and editing files on your website easy. You can also upload or download files with a single click of a button.
Classic FTP also features a handy "Mirror and Upload" tool, where by the click of a button it will scan the selected local folder and upload any files that do not exist in the selected remote folder. Classic FTP also allows you to synchronize navigation of a local folder with a remote folder, saving you time and reducing the risk of uploading to the wrong folder. Features include:
- Full featured ftp software client.
- Intuitive user interface makes uploading files to the internet easy.
- 'Mirror and Upload' tool scans local folder and uploads any files that do not appear in remote folder.
- Supports transfer using the file transfer protocol via the internet, ordinary local area network, between computer or to external hard drives.
- Very easy to use for day-to-day operation.
More info-NCH Software