The export of this software may be restricted by the United States Government.
- Name: Copysafe PDF Protector 3.0
- File Size: 15.3MB
- Date: 28 Jun 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $295.00
- Eval: Watermark is applied to non-licensed documents
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8a/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None provided.
CopySafe PDF Protector provides the most secure copy protection for eBook and PDF documents and it is the only solution that can protect from all avenues of copy including Print Screen and screen capture. With DRM applied you can you can also prevent sharing and limit usage to hours or days from first use.
CopySafe PDF provides most secure document protection on the planet and unlike every other PDF protect software, your documents cannot be exploited or hacked in any way.
- Distribute documents that are protected from all copy and redistribution
- Copy protect documents from Print Screen and all screen capture software
- Copy protect documents with a password that cannot be hacked
- Copy protect documents with expiry dates that cannot be foiled
- Set expiry by days or hours starting from first opening
- Distribute documents with total control over who can access them
- Control how many times a document can be viewed or printed
- Distribute documents by email, download or on disk safe from sharing
- Protect PDF for secure online viewing while safe from all copying
CopySafe PDF Protector will import single files or batch import by folder for batch processing. Import and export by folder with sub-folder hierarchy maintained. All licenses include a free author account in our DRM Portal to manage document permissions and subscriptions with total control over all aspects. DRM changes take effect immediately, even upon documents already downloaded or out in the wild on CD.
For online distribution there are a variety of free add-on modules available for easy integration and display of protected PDF on web pages within most CMS web applications such as Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Moodle and WordPress. More info- ArtistScope
- Name: CryptoForge 5.4.0
- File Size: 7.78MB
- Date: 26 Feb 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.70
- Eval: Encrypts and shreds for 30 days, but the Decrypt function never expires.
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2
- Hardware Requirements: 14 MB of free disk space
- Other Requirements: None
Easy-to-use data encryption software for personal and professional security. It allows you to encrypt files -and encrypt folders- of any type and size, on any kind of media. Once data has been encrypted, it can be stored on insecure media or transmitted on insecure networks (like the Internet) and still remain secret. Later, the information can be decrypted into its original form. This data encryption software adds to Windows the strongest encryption available today, including the strong AES encryption. The file encryption module enables you to encrypt files (or shred them with the built-in File Shredder) files of any type and size, as well as entire folders and drives, from within Windows Explorer or My Computer with right-click ease. The text encryption module includes a secure text editor that encrypts anything to cypher text, so that you can use it for email encryption, or you could even post encrypted messages to social networks. CryptoForge file encryption software features four strong encryption algorithms: 448-bit Blowfish, 256-bit AES (Rijndael), 168-bit Triple DES, and 256-bit Gost. It also includes powerful compression to strengthen cryptographic security even more. The command-line interface allows quick integration into automated processes and scripts, and lets you perform tasks in both interactive and non-interactive server running modes. Additional features include multiple encryption, filename encryption, cipher speed meter, and compression level control. More info-CryptoForge Encryption Software