- Name: nanoCAD Plus 20.0.b5247
- File Size: 595.54MB
- Date: 28 May 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $180.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium® 4/AMD Athlon® or higher, 1GB RAM, 300MB disk space for program installation, approximately 1-3GB required for working(depending in difficulty of projects). Video adapter with OpenGL or DirectX-compatible hardware 3D acceleration, Required resolution: 1024×768, Recommended resolution: 1280×1024 or higher, mouse or other pointing device
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: n/a
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: nanoCAD Plus - easy-to-use low cost CAD software delivering great user experience by providing classic interface and native .dwg support. Being the ultimate in 2D design tools, nanoCAD Plus has been built to deliver design and project documentation regardless of the industry or enterprise.
nanoCAD Plus has been specifically designed to help enterprises experience a seamless transition to emerging cost effective model of using a simple all-inclusive subscription program. Any engineer or designer who has previously used popular CAD applications will find it very easy to start using nanoCAD Plus from the very first run.
nanoCAD Plus is a full featured, fast, lightweight and reliable 2D design tool. nanoCAD Plus has been designed with ease of use in mind. Migration to nanoCAD Plus will hardly take you more than 10 minutes since nanoCAD Plus delivers:
- Classic CAD interface. Any engineer could easily master nanoCAD Plus since everything is in their right places: menu, button icons, panels, command line, and the commands themselves are easily recognizable. This makes nanoCAD Plus migration extremely easy.
- Native *.dwg support. The world's most popular file format for technical documentation - *.dwg - is the nanoCAD Plus native file format. Projects created using nanoCAD Plus and saved as *.dwg file can be easily opened and edited in any CAD application supporting *.dwg which in turn makes nanoCAD Plus the perfect tool for project collaboration and sharing.
- Ultimate design tool. nanoCAD Plus includes all necessary tools required for basic design and allows creating and editing 2D and 3D vector primitives, texts, tables, blocks, graphical technical documentation display and print settings using either a model or a sheet.
- Open API and application development. nanoCAD Plus has a traditional CAD application programming interface (API) that allows developing independent nanoCAD Plus based applications and additional automation modules.
- Name: VariCAD 2020 v1.0
- File Size: 3.65MB(installer)
- Date: 4 Dec 2019
- License: Commercial Software
- Price: $680.00
- Eval: 30 Days (After installing, you have 15 days to evaluate it. Shortly before the first 15-day period expires, you will be prompted to extend your trial license. It can be done very simply from your account.)
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 2Ghz processor, 1GB RAM, 250GB hard disk space, graphic card with true color and OpenGL support, 3 button mouse.
- Other Requirements: None
- Language support: English, German, Portuguese, Chinese, and Japanese
VariCAD is a 3D / 2D CAD software for mechanical engineering. In addition to standard tools for 3D modeling and 2D drafting, the CAD system provides support for parameters and geometric constraints, tools for shells, pipelines, sheet metal unbending and crash tests, assembly support, libraries of standard mechanical parts (ANSI, DIN) and symbols, mechanical part calculations and tools for working with bills of materials (BOM) and title blocks. VariCAD supports STEP, STL, IGES, DWG and DXF file formats. More info-VariCAD