- Name: BackUp Maker 8.0001
- File Size: 9.44MB
- Date: 18 May 2021
- License: Freeware (for private use)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012/2019
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: Viruses, user errors and computer crashes put you at risk to lose important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible.
BackUp Maker automatically stores your files and at the same time offers an intuitive functionality. Select your data, optionally set automatization for scheduled backups, select its destination and within an instant, your valuable documents are transferred in zip format to a hard drive, USB flash drive or directly to the Cloud as scheduled or according to circumstances.
To ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times, BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a webserver through an FTP/FTPS upload.
- You can limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker.
- Back-up only new and changed files.
- Generate as many backups as needed.
- Split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups!
More info-ASCOMP Software GmbH
- Name: DataNumen Disk Image 2.2
- File Size: 6.98MB
- Date: 25 Jan 2021
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012/2016/2019
- Hardware Requirements: not provided
- Other Requirements: not provided
- Language support: no info
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: DataNumen Disk Image is a powerful tool to clone and restore disks or drives. It can create and restore the disk image or drive image byte by byte. Useful for data backup & recovery, disk/drive copy & cloning, and forensics.
- Support all kinds of disks and drives.
- Support to restore image data back to drives.
- Support to clone data from corrupted media.
- Support to replace damaged sectors with specified data.
- Support to clone multiple disks and drives in batch.
- Ideal to be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery(or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.