- Name: XMLBlueprint XML Editor 16.1907
- File Size: 99.84MB
- Date: 2 Oct 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.00
- Eval: 15 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 200 MB free disk space, 64 MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None provided.
XMLBlueprint XML Editor is a value-priced and powerful XML editor for the Windows platform. The occasional user will enjoy its speed and ease-of-use. Power users will appreciate its high-quality XML support, such as context-sensitive XML completion and validation of schemas and XML documents against any schema. All major schema types are supported (DTD, Relax NG Schema, Schematron, XML Schema).
- Users can easily create, edit and run XSLT Stylesheets and preview the transformation result.
- Users can configure XMLBlueprint XML Editor to work with any 3rd party XML validator or XSLT processor. Users can add and run additional tools to further enhance XMLBlueprint's functionality.
- Using the XPath Evaluator, users can visually analyze, test, and debug XPath expressions.
- A real-time outline displaying the elements in the XML document provides quick access to the various parts of the document.
- Users can collaboratively edit and manage files on remote Web servers via FTP, HTTP, HTTPS (secure HTTP) and WebDAV. The built-in directory tree helps the user to quickly locate and open files. MacOS, UNIX and Windows file formats are automatically recognized.
- XMLBlueprint XML Editor fully supports the Unicode UTF-8 and UTF-16 standards on all Windows versions, including Windows '98. This allows the user to edit files for the Asian and Eastern European regions.
More info-Monkfish XML Software