- Name: ImgWater 1.3
- File Size: 158.98KB
- Date: 17 Apr 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2008r2 or later
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
- Notes: Runs on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Utility to add custom watermarking to images. Using this tool you can import your own image and view it in the preview pane - then using the toolbar options, you can change the settings for font, size, location and colour until you are happy with your selection, then you can preview the custom watermark that you have created and save it to a selected location on your computer. This can then be used as a copyrighted image to you so that no one else can steal your images! You may find this utility particularly useful if you are an online seller or a blogger and want to protect your images. More info-TechyGeeksHome
- Name: Output Watermark 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 24.34MB
- Date: 12 Nov 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2000/2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements:Not provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Print the watermark on the printout.
- The watermark is printed even to PDF, XPS, etc.
- The watermark is not supported for XPS and PDF output in some applications (such as Internet Explorer).
- The watermark is not supported for the 'Microsoft Store App' program.
- Determine whether watermark is printed according to the
- Watermark output only for specified applications.
- Specified applications does not print watermark.
- If you have applications that encounter errors when printing watermarks, you can register this process to the exception process to handle the problem. (That is, no watermark output)
- Can display a window asking whether to print a watermark on output.
- Metadata watermark support: Output date and time, printer name, document name, user name, etc. can be output as watermark.
- QR Code can be output as a watermark
- Supports watermark font, size, color, transparency, location, etc.
- Up to 4 text watermarks
- Up to 4 image watermarks
- 1 QR Code watermark
More info-xSecuritas, Inc