- Name: Windows 10 Manager 2.1.0
- File Size: 23.0MB
- Date: 16 May 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: 20 days
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Windows 10 Manager is an all-in-one utility for Microsoft Windows 10 specially, it includes over fourty different utilities to optimize, tweak, clean up and fix your Windows 10, helps you make your system perform faster, eliminate system fault, increase stability and security, and personalize your copy of Windows 10. Get detailed information of soft wares, hard wares and running processes; cleans system automatically by clicking once mouse key; Repair Center fixes various system problems. Improve windows startup and shutdown speed; control what is started on Windows startup, check and repair the advanced startup items; turn off smartly some unnecessary system services and tasks to improve system performance.
Find out which files or folders engross disk space and shown with chart; fully delete programs without residual information; clean junk files, duplicate files and Registry; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexes Registry to reduce registry access time and improve application responsiveness.
Find out which files or folders engross disk space and shown with chart; fully delete programs without residual information; clean junk files, duplicate files and Registry; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexes Registry to reduce registry access time and improve application responsiveness. Customize the look of system by tweaking Explorer, Desktop, Taskbar and notification area; create the quick startup items on Taskbar with the Jump List launcher; tune up boot menu, edit context menus of mouse Right-Clicking; Edit the Win + X menu that shown when right-click on Desktop bottom-left corner or Win + X shortcut; create the shortcut that executed on run dialog box; change system and file type icons. Improve system security by tweaking system components, UAC and login settings; hide and restrict drives and programs, encrypt/decrypt files, move system folders to safe locations; maintain your personal privacy by eliminating the tracks that you leave behind; optimize Internet connection speed, tweak Internet Explorer; Switch IP address easily on different networks. Split and merge any files; automatically back up files regularly. Windows 10 Manager has a topnotch, easy-to-use user interface. It is an excellent companion for Windows 10! More info-Yamicsoft
- Name: WinTools.net Professional 17.5.1
- File Size: 2.0MB
- Date: 22 May 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.99
- Eval: 21 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported), Pentium processor or above, 128MB RAM (min), 5MB free disk space, minimum screen resolution of 1027 X 768
- Other Requirements: None
A suite of tools for increasing the operating system performance. WinTools.net cleanly removes unwanted software from disk drives and dead references from the Windows registry. WinTools.net puts you in control of the Windows start up process, memory monitoring and gives you the power to customize desktop and system settings to fit your needs. WinTools.net Home contains the following tools: Clean Uninstaller, Scan Files, Scan Registry, Start Up, Tweak UI.
- Clean Uninstaller - This tool is used for both correctly removing software and for monitoring changes made to the hard drive, MS Windows registry and system files during program installations.
- Scan Files - This tool is used for periodic cleaning of your hard drive from dead references, junk and obsolete files produced by different software. These files and references remain on the hard disk and increase drive access time.
- Scan Registry - This tool is used for periodic cleaning of the MS Windows registry from unused applications remained after uninstallation and from invalid references which decrease system speed and system loading time.
- Start Up - This is a startup manager. This tool allows you to monitor, add, remove, enable and/or disable individual startup items. You can also adjust applications initialized during the loading process of the operating system.
- Tweak UI - This is a set of additional adjustments related to safety, system capacity and user preferences and which are not included into basic components of MS Windows.
- Net Tweaker - The tool is used for speed increasing of data transfer and for greater stability of connection by changing hidden network settings.
- The Privacy - This is a kit of tools which ensure your privacy and keep sensitive information secure. It consists of three basic parts: "Objects to Erase", "Invisible Man" and "File Shredder".
More info-WinTools Software Engineering.