- Name: Actual Window Manager 8.8.3
- File Size: 10.1MB
- Date: 1 Jun 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: 60 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium III 600Mhz or faster, 128MB RAM, 10MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Actual Window Manager is a desktop productivity suite of over 50 tools, letting users change their interaction with windows in many new exciting ways: minimize windows to tray or screen, apply transparency, roll up, pin on top, auto-align windows, resize, etc. Any of these operations (and many others) can be done in a click on the title buttons, which are added to the standard Minimize/Maximize/Close buttons after the installation. In addition to buttons, users can set up specific settings to be applied to predefined windows automatically (for example, 50% transparency for Winamp). Installation and getting started is remarkably easy. Once installed, Actual Window Manager adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window. By default the program has profiles with the settings for the most popular Windows applications, but users can change these profiles to their preferences or make a profile of their own, which is a breeze to do. To make such changes, one needs to bring up the Configuration window and modify or set up a rule for a particular program, which can be done in a simple, point-and-click manner. Actual Window Manager is particularly useful when you are simultaneously working with several applications. Switching from one window to another distracts attention, reducing the productivity of work. Moreover, the taskbar becomes packed with minimized windows. But it is not the case when you have Actual Window Manager on your computer. You can set it up to minimize windows to tray or on the desktop, roll them up, set up the appropriate level of semi-transparency. If you need to multitask in several applications at once, you can pin all necessary windows on top without the need to bring each one up several times. And the last but not least: Actual Window Manager is the only window manager that provides the fully featured support for command prompt windows and native 64-bit applications running on any x64 edition of Windows. Please see the Change Log for new and improved features in this release. More info-Actual Tools
- Name: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 v17.00.22
- File Size: 17.7MB
- Date: 10 Jun 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.99
- Eval: 20 days (expires)
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 60 MB for the program files plus some additional space for backup files (minimal).
- Other Requirements: Full administrative rights are required to use the program. An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
- Language Support: Arabic, English, Catalan, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 17 is the proven system optimization suite for Microsoft Windows PCs. The start page alone offers multiple ways to optimize, tune and clean your operating system from junk files. The various cleaners that eliminate web browsing traces, temporary files, uninstallation leftovers and junk files are among its most popular features and help free and reclaim massive amounts of disk space. Modules like AntiSpy and Privacy Control safeguard user privacy and prevent unwanted sending of telemetry information to let users decide what information is shared and synchronized. Three intelligent auto-features keep systems clean, speed up program launches and enhance gaming performance. Furthermore, the Windows Registry is cleaned, auto-start entries optimized and invalid shortcuts deleted to improve overall system stability and performance. Multiple system analysis tools provide a detailed look at installed hard and software components and the tweaking module comes with multiple Windows customization options. Browser Extension Manager handles browser extensions of all common browsers across user accounts and provides a quick way to uninstall unwanted add-ons. New features include Task Scheduler to run cleaning and maintenance modules automatically in the background and ADS Scanner to find and delete hidden data streams. In addition, all cleaner modules have been updated and the new user interface now supports two new skins. Features include:
- Accelerate and slim down your system
- Reclaim disk space efficiently
- Maintain hard disk and system health
- Handy task scheduler for maintenance and optimization
- Powerful browser extension management
- ADS Scanner for hidden data streams
More info-ashampoo GmbH & Co. K