- Name: ScriptVOX Studio 2.0.22
- File Size: 5.3MB
- Date: 22 Sep 2017
- License: Commercial Software
- Price: $34.95
- Eval: 20 days (fully functional)
- Operating System: Win 7/8/10 Microsoft
- Hardware Requirements:
- Other Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0, SAPI 5.0
ScriptVOX Studio is easy to use text-to-speech software for writers that can open up a new window on your creativity. Writers can import a screenplay, movie script, documentary or even a children's story. ScriptVOX will allow you to quickly add voices and images to your text. You can even save your multimedia presentation and share it with others.
- Hear your story: Rapidly assign a unique voice to all your characters. With the advanced built-in text editor, you can assign parts to various actors and choose how your characters sound. As your script is played back, each actor will automatically speak in the voice you have chosen.
- Unlimited number of voices: Writers can create a custom setting for each actor from a single text-to-speech voice using the powerful TTS-Morphing engine. The software includes a number of basic voice-mods free, or you can tweak the existing ones to create a unique sound for your actors.
- See your story: Writers can add pictures to words or whole blocks of text and create a storyboard for the script. In short time, you can see a story, screenplay or movie script visually come to life.
- Review your story by saving it as an audio file or as a full multimedia video file. Create an presentation or demo of your project.
More info-Screaming Bee, LLC
- Name: Text Speaker 3.24
- File Size: 17.7MB
- Date: 22 Sep 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95($39.95 with AT&T Professional Voices Mike & Crystal)
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 256MB RAM, 200MB Hard Drive Space
- Other Requirements: None.
Text Speaker reads any document aloud in a human voice. Listen to ebooks, reports, email, and web pages on your PC, or turn your documents into MP3 files for your Apple iPod or other audio player. It's the perfect way to proofread. Hearing your documents makes it easy to spot mistakes. You can also create your own audio books. Why strain your eyes reading a book on a screen, when you can relax and have it read to you in a clear, pleasant voice? Don't rent a studio or hire announcers. Turn your script directly into audio files to narrate tutorials and marketing videos. Text Speaker is easy to learn and easy to use. You can open, edit, and save Word, PDF, RTF, and text files directly with Text Speaker. Or, work in any program and hear the selected text by pressing a hotkey. Create Talking Reminders to keep you on schedule. Never miss a loved one's birthday, a meeting, or an appointment again! Text Speaker's interface can be displayed in English, French, German, Portuguese, and Italian. When you switch interface languages, all menus, button labels, and messages are displayed in your selected language. With the purchase of additional Professional Voices, it can read aloud in any of these languages. The voice is so close to human, you can learn to pronounce foreign speech. Choose between the exciting and amazingly realistic AT&T Natural Voices available at DeskShare. Purchase Text Speaker today for only $39.95 with the professional AT&T Mike and Crystal voices. Or purchase Text Speaker for $29.95 and choose your professional voices. More info-DeskShare