- Name: EDGE Diagrammer 6.25
- File Size: 5.41MB
- Date: 26 Jun 2011
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Win 98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Pentium II, 128MB RAM
Developer's Description: "Professional diagramming, flowcharting, and design tool. Uniquely tailored for easy use with little or no training required. Create any type of block or flow diagrams. Use built in shapes and arrowheads or create your own. Contains all the features of expensive packages such as full zoom, OLE connectivity, poster printing, graphics import and export. Creates diagrams by stamping out shapes on your layout, adding any of a variety of text styles, and connecting the shapes with smart connecting lines that maintain flows and relationships. Also includes high end features such as full pan and zoom, poster printing, linking diagrams into documents, curves, importing clip art, and exporting web graphics. Powerful grid and alignment aids keep your diagram attractive. Everything from shapes to styles to diagram templates to the user interface is highly customizable so you can design your own diagram types." New in this release:
- Fixed a variety of minor bugs and updated for new systems.
- Fixed issues affecting stability on 64-bit systems.
- Fixed a bug that prevented DEL key function while editing sheet names.
- Fixed a bug that caused some copy/pasted or duplicated connectors to shift in position relative to other pasted objects when pasted into the same sheet and layer from which they were copied.
- Clicking off sheet edit accepts change to edited sheet name (like Enter) rather than discarding it.
- Added prompt before saving changes to current diagram when following a hyper link.
More info-Pacestar Software