- Name: Webcam Surveyor 3.8.2 build 1141
- File Size: 3.20MB
- Date: 19 Mar 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 700 MHz CPU IBM PC compatible computer or higher, (Dual core PC for HD capture). 40MB Free RAM, 20 MB of free hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: DirectX 9.0
- Language Support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hungarian, Serbian, Arabic, Hebrew, Romanian, Turkish
Developer's Description: "Webcam Surveyor will help to track safety and will inform you if something happens. Webcam Surveyor is complete webcam software that combines video surveillance and video capture tools. You worry for your home or office? With this software you can record all video activity, work as a motion detector, program alerts to be trigged by events (send an e-mail, upload images to FTP site, capture all motion activity in AVI video format). This makes it possible for you to observe remotely whatever activity your camera captures. The built-in file browser allows to easily organizing captured images and video clips. Webcam Surveyor is supported video and audio codec's like: MJpeg, DivX, Mpeg-4 and MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), WMAudio Encoder (WMA). Also with Webcam Surveyor you can capture sequence of images with an interval of time of a second to 59 hours." New in this release:
- Improved support for Logitech FHD webcams c920/с930.
- Added support for MJPEG webcam output format.
- Improved in-application camera settings.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
More info-El Software Solutions