- Name: Advanced Webcam Recorder 3.0.5
- File Size: 3.63MB
- Date: 30 Sep 2014
- License: Shareware
- Price: $28.00
- Eval: Trial version limitations: can only record for one hour per run, watermarks on the output video.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: Not listed.
- Other Requirements: None.
Advanced Webcam Recorder is designed for use as a continuous video recording software with face detection and email alert functions. It can be used as surveillance system to monitor places like office, home, shops etc. By saving a series of video files which are sequentially overwritten continuous recording is possible. It incorporates efficient face detection technology to detect a face in front of the webcam and can report it by alerting the user by email with captured images. Also it can automatically start video recording after system boot up.
- Key Features:
- "Cyclic" recording: When disk is about to full (less than 0.5G), it will automatically delete some old video files.
- Face detection and email alert: Detect faces and take photos, which can be sent to a specified email address.
- Space saving: Continuous recording for all day long will only need like 1-3G disk space.
- Support multiple webcams: Run multiple instances of AWR. Automatically open multiple webcams after system boot up.
- Record video and audio simultaneously: Select audio input from your sound card such as microphone, stereo wave mix, etc.
- USB active extension cable: http://www.usbgear.com/USB-Extenders.html.
- Can minimize itself to the system tray.
- Can automatically start video recording after system boot up.
- Add caption or time stamp to your video, take photo.
New in this release: Bug fixes. More info-Advanced Webcam Recorder
- Name: IP Camera Viewer 4.03
- File Size: 19.4MB
- Date: 6 Apr 2017
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 256MB RAM, Web Cam
- Other Requirements: None provided.
Set up a FREE IP camera monitoring system within minutes! IP Camera Viewer is an alternative to the flimsy software that is shipped with most network IP cameras. Keep an eye on your home, office, parking area or anywhere you have a IP camera.
View video from multiple cameras simultaneously. More than 1500 different IP camera models are supported including Axis, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Foscam, Linksys, Mobotix, Panasonic, Pixord, Sony, Toshiba, Vivotek and many more. Virtually all USB cameras work with IP Camera Viewer.
IP Camera Viewer allows you to individually configure video properties such as the resolution and frame rate for each camera. You can also set image properties such as saturation, brightness, contrast for USB and IP Cameras. Arrange multiple IP cameras in the preview layout you want.
What if your camera is mounted upside-down or its preview is tilted a bit? With IP Camera Viewer you can adjust the orientation of your camera preview. You can also adjust the coverage area with support for PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled network cameras. IP Camera Viewer lets you digitally zoom on an image, even if your camera doesn't support zoom.
IP Camera Viewer is absolutely free and ideal for both personal and business purposes! More info-DeskShare