- Name: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 9.1
- File Size: 162MB
- Date: 25 Feb 2014
- License: Shareware
- Price: $24.95
- Eval: 30 days
- System Requirements: Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista(32/64-bit)/Windows 7(32/64-bit), x-86/x-64 multi-core processor 450Mhz or faster, 256MB RAM, 100MB free disk space.
Fast anti-malware module combines anti-virus and anti-spyware plus web control. Improved System and Application Guard keeps OS and applications protected, and the program activity tracker lets you review system modifications in real time. Enhanced proactive protection module blocks zero-day threats, and IDBlock prevents confidential information like bank account numbers, logons and passwords from leaving your PC over IM, email or the web. The lightweight, highly-effective scanning engine combines anti-virus and anti-spyware capabilities to detect, disinfect and remove malicious programs automatically. The on-access monitor is constantly on guard against malicious programs attempting to activate on your PC. The on-demand scanner inoculates dormant threats in specified locations, and the mail scanner checks incoming/outgoing email. The attachment filter disinfects corrupted attachments and USB drives are scanned for potential malware threats. The Host Protection module protect! s against new and unknown malware. By preemptively blocking inappropriate program activity that might indicate an attack, Outpost prevents the high-level security breach techniques employed by rootkits. The constantly-updated URL blacklist automatically protects you as you explore the Web, steering you away from sites that may be infected with drive-by downloads or phishing attacks. Web Control also safeguards you against inadvertent disclosure of personal information, keeping your identity private. Outpost Anti-Virus cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks, a common way to disable active security protection. Defense functions are protected against tampering and termination by sandboxing critical components and ensuring continuous protection. No matter what you do on an Outpost-protected computer, it will always feel like the brand new because the program uses so few system resources. The SmartScan optimization greatly boosts subsequent scan speed and overall system responsiveness. More info-Agnitum, Ltd.
- Name: Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 v1.1.1
- File Size: 224.0MB
- Date: 25 Apr 2014
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.99/£29.99
- Eval: 40 days
- System Requirements: Win XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, Disk Space Requirements: Disk Space Requirements: 230 MB for the program files plus some additional space for backup files.
Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 provides sophisticated real-time protection without compromise. Heavy on security, light on resources, virus, trojan, spyware and other malware is automatically eliminated without slowing down host PCs. Even zero-day threats are effectively neutralized using advanced behavior blockers. Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 is like a highly-skilled bodyguard that autonomously handles dangerous situations with as little user intervention as possible. Simply install and forget. Highlights:
- Real-time protection neutralizes attacks as they happen
- Behavior blocker monitors application behavior and also eliminates not yet classified threats such as zero-day exploits
- On-access guard effectively neutralizes infection attempts during file operations
- Multi-engine scanner with two scan engines for maximum accuracy
- Integrated self-protection to prevent program manipulation through malware
- Daily updates keep protection always up to date
New in this release:
- Slightly optimized real-time performance.
- Fixed several minor problems.
More info-ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG