- Name: Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2016 v1.3.0
- File Size: 179.0MB
- Date: 20 Feb 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.99/£29.99
- Eval: 40 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 230 MB hard disk for the program files plus some additional space for backup files.
- Other Requirements: None.
Ashampoo Anti-Virus provides sophisticated real-time protection without compromise. Heavy on security, light on resources, virus, trojan, spyware and other malware is automatically eliminated without slowing down host PCs. Even zero-day threats are effectively neutralized using advanced behavior blockers. Ashampoo Anti-Virus \ is like a highly-skilled bodyguard that autonomously handles dangerous situations with as little user intervention as possible. Simply install and forget. Highlights:
- Real-time protection neutralizes attacks as they happen
- Behavior blocker monitors application behavior and also eliminates not yet classified threats such as zero-day exploits
- On-access guard effectively neutralizes infection attempts during file operations
- Multi-engine scanner with two scan engines for maximum accuracy
- Integrated self-protection to prevent program manipulation through malware
- Daily updates keep protection always up to date
New in this release:
- Slightly optimized real-time performance.
- Fixed several minor problems.
More info-ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Name: avast! Home Edition 2016.11.2.2262
- File Size: 4.83MB(installer)
- Date: 29 Apr 2016
- License: Freeware (for home & non-commercial use)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
avast! Free Antivirus is a full-featured product, with the same antivirus and anti-spyware scanning engine used in our premium products. Leaner and meaner this version provides even faster protection than its predecessor (which often outperformed competitors' paid-for products in independent testing) and offers hybrid cloud technologies, for file-reputation warnings and real-time streaming updates; remote assistance, for easy help from your geek friends; a new web-based management portal; and more. And all for free. These are just a few reasons avast! has the most users in the world.
- Hybrid Cloud Technologies
- STREAMING, REAL-TIME VIRUS DATABASE UPDATES Now you get each virus signature sent to you in real-time via a connection to the AVAST Virus Lab cloud, rather than needing to wait for a traditional database update. Your database will be continuously updated with the latest definitions.
- FILE REPUTATION SYSTEM FileRep lets you know whether a file is safe before you open it - determined in part by how many people have the file and how new the file is. The technology is also used internally, to help the scanning engine make more intelligent decisions.
- AUTOSANDBOX Suspicious programs are now automatically placed inside the avast! Sandbox. When the program finishes, a comprehensive report is generated and, based on the program's behavior, you are given a recommendation on how to treat it in the future.
- WEBREP The version 7 WebRep browser plugins provide greater protection against phishing sites, including heuristics detection of new phishing sites. It can also detect fake/planted SSL certificates, preventing man-in-the-middle attacks against https sites. Browser support has been extended to Apple™ Safari™.
- New in this release:
- New features: Avast Passwords, redesigned user interface; Home Network Security, HTTPS scanning.
- Improvements: Anti-malware protection, home network security.
More info-ALWIL Software