- Name: HyperSnap 8.16.07
- File Size: See below
- Date: 17 Sep 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: Output watermarked.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8//10/Server 2008 (including R2) or newer.
- Hardware Requirements: 100MB free disk space for installation, about 25MB used after installation is completed.
- Other Requirements: None.
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures as images and capture editable text (TextSnap) from any part of Windows screen. Combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen, or copy text from error messages, program screens, system folders etc. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Download links:
- What's new:
- Fix: custom colors added on the "Edit" ribbon tab where not saved when HyperSnap exists and restarts.
More info-Hyperionics Technology LLC