- Name: HyperSnap 8.15
- File Size: See below
- Date: 24 Nov 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: Output watermarked.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8//10/Server 2008 (including R2) or newer.
- Hardware Requirements: 100MB free disk space for installation, about 25MB used after installation is completed.
- Other Requirements: None.
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures as images and capture editable text (TextSnap) from any part of Windows screen. Combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen, or copy text from error messages, program screens, system folders etc. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Download links:
- What's new:
- New option on Capture Settings - Capture tab: when doing automatic saving, printing or pasting ONLY if the new capture is different, you may now specify the % of pixels that are permitted to be different without triggering the auto-save etc.
More info-Hyperionics Technology LLC
- Name: My Screen Recorder Pro 5.01
- File Size: 33.9MB
- Date: 25 Sep 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $129.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Hardware Requirements: 256MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Record your PC screen activity to AVI, WMV, MP4 or WebM files. This advanced screen capture tool can record anything on the computer screen, including the entire desktop, windows, menus, cursors, and even video with sound. Our latest version can also record your webcam and mobile device.
You can use My Screen Recorder Pro to create video to demonstrate features of a web site or software product, to create movies for user training, or any other task that requires capturing desktop or mobile activity. You can also speak into the microphone while recording is in progress to include audio narration with the recorded video. Record from both microphone and speakers at the same time - perfect for internet chat applications or Skype sessions! The cut and join features help you make the perfect recording.
My Screen Recorder Pro also helps you organize your recordings into Personal Folders for easy management. You can select whether to record the entire screen, a particular window, or mark your own region on the screen to record. The Screen Drawing feature allows you to emphasize and annotate important points. Use mouse effects to emphasize clicks.
Your finished video can be distributed in many ways. Create AVI files, with full control of video and audio characteristics or create videos in both Microsoft Windows Media (WMV), MPEG-4 and WebM format, which produce very small file sizes specially tailored for distribution on web sites or from a streaming server. My Screen Recorder Pro can also create self-contained, self-running executables, perfect for distribution on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, because they contain their own player. You can password protect your videos and even put in an expiration date. New in this release:
- Record Webcam and Mobile Devices
- Record Audio from speakers on EVERY computer
- Support for French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Records direct to WebM files, record from microphone and speakers simultaneously