- Name: HyperSnap™ 8.16.17
- File Size: See below
- Date: 26 Oct 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: Output watermarked.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8//10/Server 2008 (including R2) or newer.
- Hardware Requirements: 100MB free disk space for installation, about 25MB used after installation is completed.
- Other Requirements: None.
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures as images and capture editable text (TextSnap) from any part of Windows screen. Combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen, or copy text from error messages, program screens, system folders etc. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands! Note: This app may be blocked in Microsoft's Smartscreen Defender in Microsoft Edge. I have checked this app with Norton Security and VirusTotal's online scanner (it was scanned with 68 different anti-malware engines) and it was found to have no malware and is safe.
- Download links:
- What's new:
- Updated digital code signing certificate, the old one was to expire soon.
More info-Hyperionics Technology LLC
- Name: Screenshot on PC 220.127.116.11
- File Size: 1.06MB
- Date: 12 Mar 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Notes: N/A
Developer's Description: "Free screen capture tool. When launched, it works in the system tray, allowing you to capture the image from the entire screen. Works great when creating various types of presentations and guides. Each screen created is saved to the selected folder. " More info-WDZSoftware