- Name: 2Printer 5.5
- File Size: 46.8MB
- Date: 28 Jul 2017
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10/2003(server)/2008(server)/2012(server), (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported).
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium III 500Mhz or above, 512MB RAM, Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
- Other Requirements: None.
2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any local, network or virtual printers that are connected to the workstation or application server.
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time. New in this release:
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP.
- Ability to print RTF and TXT files without Microsoft Word.
- Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order.
- Ability to set page orientation.
- Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer; fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation.
More info-fCoder Group, Inc.
- Name: ChequePrinting.Net Software 4.5.0
- File Size: 51.0MB
- Date: 20 Jun 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $329.00
- Eval: 25 uses
- Operating System: Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/10
- Hardware Requirements: 130MB Free Disk Space 256MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None.
- All issued cheques are kept in records and listed in the cheque book. The cheques issued history can be tracked easily. You can also move to-and-fro to review your issued cheque.
- Payee report and account report give you every detail about the issued cheque. The reports can be exported into HTML/PDF format and they can also be exported into Excel format for your further analysis. It is simple to manage the issue of cheques in accordance with banking procedures.
- ChequePrinting.Net allows you to create multiple users to access the software. There are three types of user: Administrator, General User and Viewer. The multi-user environment allows different user to access the same set of data in a centralized database.
- The built-in layout design tool helps you to build any cheque layout to fit your bank cheque. The cheque layout can also be updated from the server. You can easily adjust dimension of any cheque elements to fit your cheque. The layout design tool also allows you to set different date-format for the cheques.
More info-Evinco Solutions Ltd.