- Name: O&K Print Watch 126.96.36.19911
- File Size: 9.42MB
- Date: 28 Aug 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $69.95
- Eval: 21 Days
- Operating System: Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/2008/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Print manager to control and audit printing costs in your organization. O&K Print Watch helps managers learn about the true cost of printing in the company by monitoring all print jobs regardless of whether they are submitted onto a local or networked printer. Supporting multiple printing devices and unique printing pricing combined with per-user quotas and audit of all print jobs makes it possible to cut down printing costs and save on printing. O&K Print Watch is a powerful printing audit tool. Keeping track on print jobs and paper usage for all local and network printers, the printer monitor records who used a particular printing device, what and when was printing. Electronic images of all print jobs can be saved for managerial review. O&K Print Watch track exact user names, date and time, and records the exact number of pages and printing parameters for each printing job. The high precision page counter allows accounting all printing jobs up to the last page. You can access the logs and reports from any network-connected PC in your organization with the Web-based interface. O&K Print Watch supports a variety of databases, and offers exporting of HTML reports. Controlling who, when, and how can use various printers in your organization is easy with O&K Print Watch. It is possible to set per-user and group-based quotas, and limit print jobs for any printer, user or users group. Printing jobs can be allowed, denied, or held for a review based on quotas and numerous parameters such as the size and cost of the printing job. When assigning specific printing costs to each printer, it is possible to restrict print jobs based on the printing cost. Finally, it is possible to restrict printing based on keywords contained in the name of the document. The printing management tool supports an unlimited number of printers, and runs on Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008. New in this release:
- Added pre-paid card system.
- Added support for a new SNMP supplies table for HP devices.
- Added current user balance in a web-interface.
- Improved incomplete printing jobs processing.
- Fixed an error IP determination for SNMP devices.
- Improved printing copies determination for EMF print jobs.
- Fixed cleanup of stored printed jobs.
- Optimized scanning WSD devices.
- Fixed an error in unpacking stored printed documents.
- Improved printing copies determination for XPS print jobs.
- Added support for restarted print jobs.
- Fixed an error in printing job size calculation.
More info-O&K Software
- Name: RPM Remote Print Manager Elite 64 Bit 188.8.131.526
- File Size: 59.4MB
- Date: 1 Mar 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $750.00
- Eval: 21 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 256 MB Ram, 1 GB disk space recommended
- Other Requirements: None provided
Developer's Description: "Printing should be one click away. but there are so many problems which make printing difficult if not impossible. RPM Remote Print Manager (RPM) has grown through the years from all the print problems our customers have brought to us. We are here to help you solve your printing problems. RPM is our virtual printer product. Our customers have been using RPM for 20 years!
- RPM as virtual printer:
- RPM does what you expect a virtual PDF printer to
do, and more:
- convert incoming print jobs to other formats, such as PDF, TIFF and PCL
- save multiple documents into a single document
- print the same job to multiple printers in one pass,
- send to a printer and save to disk print the same job multiple times, using separate paper trays
- RPM does what you expect a virtual PDF printer to do, and more:
- RPM as print server:
- RPM is implemented as a Windows print server. Its
core capabilities include:
- managing your print workflow
- send print jobs to any Windows printer
- send print jobs to any printer on your network using core Windows print protocols, or LPR, or direct with port 9100
- archive print jobs to local folders, shared folders, or anywhere via FTP
- run any local application on your print job send your print job via email as an attachment or in the message body
- RPM is implemented as a Windows print server. Its core capabilities include:
RPM also provides extensive data editing, manipulation and translation." More info-Brooks Internet Software, Inc.