- Name: Nevron Calendar for Windows 2016
- File Size: 7.35MB
- Date: 8 Nov 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $19.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: .NET Framework (version not provided)
Nevron Calendar is a powerful, yet easy to use app for showing and organizing appointments and recurring events. It is a combination between Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar functionalities plus many more. Nevron Calendar helps you keep your busy day or company agenda well-scheduled and organized.
With Nevron Calendar organizing your time and priorities becomes extremely easy. You can use it online to arrange your events and print or export them in an iCalendar format, or you can use the desktop version on your Windows or Mac device.
- 100% identical under Windows and Mac:
- Nevron Calendar offers you a benefit you can't find anywhere else - a calendar that looks and behaves absolutely alike under Windows, Mac and online. Based on innovative technology, it is the only software created simultaneously for all operating systems, thus ensuring all features are 100% identical.
- Simple to work with, yet extremely powerful:
- Nevron Calendar has been optimized for a maximum ease of use, yet it comes with advanced functionality well-organized in editing sections, spread across the user interface and some even just a right-click away.
- Advanced formatting features:
- As all the rest of the products in the Nevron Office suite, Nevron Calendar comes with a lot of advanced formatting features, allowing you to style your calendar to match your all your preferences.
More info-Nevron Software LLC
- Name: Notesbrowser English 2.0.1
- File Size: 9.10MB
- Date: 22 Jul 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $25.00/€19.00
- Eval: 60 days (see note)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: no special requirements
- Other Requirements: none provided.
- Language Support: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Notes: After trial it is possible to continue to use the free Notesbrowser basic version. Runs on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. The version featured here is the English version. Other languages available.
Developer's Description: Notesbrowser is a helpful, fast-access systems tray Freeform Organizer for making and storing quick notes and organizing dates. The tool has a calendar and many fields, where you can store, for example, to-do-lists, dates, bookmarks or your mp3-playlists. A integrated search function allows it to find your entries. Notesbrowser can remind you to dates. A number of cool skins are available, to change the surface the way you prefer. All in all, Notesbrowser offers you an easy way to enter and manage your dates, addresses and notes at one place. Notesbrowser has been downloaded over 1,000,000 times now! Fool-proof installation within 15 seconds! Small learning curve: Comes along with a tutorial! It's that simple that you will understand it in five minutes! The setup is both, Freeware and Shareware. you can choose at the first start if you want to try the Shareware for 60 days. After that, you can either switch to the Freeware or buy Notesbrowser Professional for a reasonable price. More info-Wave Digital Studios GmbH