- Name: 10-Strike Network Monitor 6.3
- File Size: 11.79MB
- Date: 12 Nov 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $149.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.1/10/Servers 2012/2016
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
10-Strike Network Monitor is a network device status monitor which allows you to obtain online data on the time a device becomes available and the time it goes out, and thus ensure a prompt response to various events. The program's functionality is based on periodic polling of devices. It can check devices via the ICMP, TCP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, ARP, DNS protocols. With 10-Strike Network Monitor you can monitor SQL databases, files, folders, free space on disks, VB and JS script results. Depending on the result that function has returned, the device being polled obtains a corresponding status. If the check is successful its color is displayed in green; if it failed - it appears in red. Configure the program's response to particular events (device on/off). These include: displaying a message, playing a sound, running external programs and commands, placing a record to log, sending a SMS to a mobile phone, sending e-mails, restarting/shutting down a service or a computer. Please see the version history page for changes in this release: More info-10-Strike Software
- Name: Axence nVision 18.104.22.168376
- File Size: 206.36MB
- Date: 4 Dec 2019
- License: Demo
- Price: $1695.00 (for up to 1000 devices, other pricing options available)
- Eval: 30 days (expires)
- Operating System: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: For nVision server duel core CPU, 4GB RAM, 10GB disk space, Recommended for monitoring more than 1000 Agents: nVision on a dedicated physical machine (not virtual), 64-bit operating system, quad core processor, minimum 8GB RAM (for each additional 1000 Agents further 8GB RAM), fast hard disk. nVision managing Console: dual core processor, 2GB RAM, 400 MB of free disk space, Windows XP or newer, network adapter connected to LAN, TCP port 4436. nVision Agent: single core CPU, 128 MB RAM, 100 MB of free disk space, Windows XP or newer, network adapter connected to LAN/WAN, TCP port 4436.
- Other Requirements: Internet Explorer 8 or newer
nVision monitors your network: Windows, TCP/IP services, web and mail servers, URLs, applications. It also monitors routers and switches: network traffic, interface status, connected computers. You can collect network inventory and audit license usage. nVision will alert you in case of a program installation or any configuration change. With the agent you can monitor user activity and access computers remotely. You can access nVision via the Web! For changes in this release please see the Change Log. More info-Axcence Software, Inc.