- Name: 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 8.62
- File Size: 21.4MB
- Date: 25 Oct 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days, unable to print or save reports during trial version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.1/10/ Severs 2003/2008/2012/2016 , admin rights required.
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats. New in this release:
- Improved the S.M.A.R.T. diagnostics. The program monitors dynamics of changes of the S.M.A.R.T. parameters.
- Added the "S.M.A.R.T. Changes" data group (a new configuration item in the tree).
- Added a new report on the S.M.A.R.T. reallocated sectors.
- Fixed bugs.
More info-10-Strike Software