- Name: Total Network Inventory 3.4.1
- File Size: 29.5MB
- Date: 30 Jan 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $90.00 (for 25 nodes)
- Eval: 60 days, trial version limited to 50 nodes, reports watermarked.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Servers 2000/2003
- Hardware Requirements:Pentium II class at least 200 MHz; RAM: 64 MB; Disk Space: 50 MB of free disk space.
- Other Requirements: WMI CORE 1.5 required for Windows 9.x/NT scans (see note below).
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Build an inventory of your entire network without leaving a chair! Total Network Inventory will scan your entire network, query all servers, workstations and appliances discovered, and record important information about every piece of hardware found on your network. Make a perfect, effortless, hassle-free inventory. The network inventory builder is able to query all network devices no matter how large or diverse your network is! Do you know the number of workstations still running Windows 95 or missing the latest updates? Total Network Inventory obtains essential information about each and every computer on your network in real-time including information on all service packs and hotfixes applied. The network inventory builder will store and organize information, providing you with a comprehensive report on a chosen subject in just a few clicks. With Total Network Inventory, all information about your network equipment is right at your fingertips! Have a budget to spend on hardware upgrades? With Total Network Inventory, it's easy to figure out the oldest computers on your network. Just run Total Network Inventory, let it scan your network, and click to generate a comprehensive network inventory report detailing components used in each and every PC on the LAN. Click once more, and you'll see the oldest PCs appear on top of the list. It's just that simple! Total Network Inventory can scan your entire network remotely, without you having to leave a chair or installing anything onto the PCs being scanned. Using Total Network Inventory is safe and secure; no data will ever leave corporate premises. Thanks to the step-by-step Scan Wizards, scanning your entire LAN to make a network inventory is as easy as clicking "Next". Detailed reports are easy to produce and a breathe to read, providing important information about your network inventory presented in a simple way. Note: Windows 9.x/NT computers can be scanned but must be scanned remotely. More info-Softinventive Lab
- Name: 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 8.3
- File Size: 17.5MB
- Date: 13 Apr 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days, unable to print or save reports during trial version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.1/10/ Severs 2003/2008/2012 , admin rights required.
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats. New in this release:
- Added ability to manually add stored equipment to warehouses. You can move computers and equipment from warehouses to workplaces and back now.
- Added ability to create catalogues (lists of available items) for the warehouse and workplace asset tracking. You can take stock of equipment added to computers cards (for example, monitors, printers), placed in rooms (for example, routers, network printers), and moved to a warehouse.
- Returned ability to fill in custom fields in computer cards. You can create a dedicated catalogue with all possible values and to specify it for each custom field. You can create, fill in, and edit catalogues using the "Catalogues" toolbar menu.
More info-10-Strike Software