- Name: VanDyke ClientPack for Windows, Mac and UNIX 8.1.3
- File Size: 16.28MB
- Date: 8 May 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/ Servers 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: i486 based PC with 16MB RAM
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or above.
VanDyke ClientPack is a suite of tools for automating file transfer, shell, and public-key administration tasks, saving you time on routine administration and configuration tasks. VRALib, a key component of the ClientPack, is a COM and .NET API that enables custom scripting of SSH2 connections in Windows. ClientPack command-line utilities include: vsftp, an interactive SFTP command-line utility for secure file transfer; vcp, a command-line file transfer utility; vsh, a command-line shell utility; vkeygen, a public/private key generator utility; and vpka, a command-line tool for uploading keys to Secure Shell servers. All utilities support password, public-key (RSA, DSA, and Smart Cards using X.509), Kerberos v5 (via GSSAPI), and keyboard-interactive authentication when connecting to SSH2 servers. ClientPack provides Secure Shell encrypted logon and session data, including vsh port forwarding to secure TCP/IP data, X11 forwarding, and vcp and vsftp for secure SFTP file transfers. VanDyke ClientPack includes a 30-day evaluation license for the fully-functional application and technical support. MAC and Unix and Linux versions also available.
- This software is subject to export control and may be transmitted, exported, or re-exported only under applicable export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States Bureau of Industry and Security or foreign agencies or authorities. By downloading or using the software, you are agreeing to comply with export controls. This software may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to any country subject to U.S. trade sanctions governing the software, countries including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
More info-VanDyke Software Inc.
- Name: VShell Server for Windows 4.3.3
- File Size: 26.75MB
- Date: 12 Apr 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $499.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2012, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 64MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None.
VShell Secure Shell (SSH) server for Windows, Mac, and UNIX is a secure alternative to Telnet and FTP that gives you the strong encryption, trusted authentication, and data integrity you need to securely access network resources and transfer data. VShell is simple to install and set up, enabling you to quickly deploy and fine tune your server environment. Provide secure remote access to the network for IT and end users and securely configure and maintain servers and network services with confidence. Secure file transfer services include SFTP and SCP as well as secure FTP over TLS (FTPS). VShell's extensive configuration options and trusted authentication methods give you the right balance between protecting your network and providing your employees and customers with access to the data they need. Using fine-tuned configuration options like access control lists (ACLs) and virtual directory structures, enforce your security policy by placing safeguards on all personnel who have access to the VShell server. "Triggers" allow you to initiate protective or corrective measures if it looks like a security problem is developing. The VShell server is available in several editions so that you can use a modular approach to deploy cost-effective solutions that fit your needs. VShell can be licensed to meet the needs of every size network and organization, from single admin-only server access to enterprise-wide remote access, secure file transfer, and data tunneling solutions. Note: This software is subject to export control and may be transmitted, exported, or re-exported only under applicable export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States Bureau of Industry and Security or foreign agencies or authorities. This software is also available for Mac OS X, Linux, and Unix. More info-VanDyke Software Inc.