- Name: IP Tools for Excel 126.96.36.199
- File Size: 9.81MB
- Date: 20 Mar 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Excel 2007 - 2019
- Notes: N/A
IP Tools for Excel - Add-in / Plug-in for Microsoft Excel gives you instant productivity and results in Microsoft Excel. It provides Provides functionality to execute and display results from commands and functions: ping, nslookup, tracert, OpenTCP, OpenHTTP, GetCertificateSSL().
- Ping sweep or nslookup an entire list of IP addresses or names instantly - Very Fast Results
- Subnet Calculator in Excel
- Right click and choose command on any cell or range including entire column up to 1,048,576
- Get SSL certificate from server and test the expiry date.Any x.509 certificate field
- Nslookup -DNS lookup forward or reverse -- Do they match
- Trace Route via the tracert command
- Ping any selected list of IP addresses or host names - sweep it - run continuous
- openTCP ports and scan - openHTTP to test web
- Ping packet parameters are customizable - 1 to 200k pings per address
- Launch to http or https from any list of host names or IP addresses
- Launch SSH Telnet RDP connections
- Sort IP Addresses in Excel - 192.168.45.252 does not come before 192.168.45.54
- Output directly in Excel with 1000's of output and format options
- Set output to ANY cell
- Cell Shading
- Text Color
- Subnet Calculator
- And more
Very Fast Results output with as many display options
The installation contains also contains IP Tools for Excel Maintenance which is available from the Start Menu.Useful to enable or disable IP Tools startup in Excel.Additionally the installation provides for clean removal via Control Panel - Add Remove programs if required.
Used by network engineers, system administrators, NOC personnel, network security professionals and auditors.Plenty of positive feedback received.More info-Productive Solutions Inc.
- Name: NetCrunch Tools 188.8.131.52.0
- File Size: 41.7MB
- Date: 20 May 2019
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 50MB disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
NetCrunch Tools is a completely free toolkit for network professionals, featuring Ping, Traceroute, Wake OnLAN, DNS Info, Who Is, Ping Scanner, Service Scanner, Open TCP Port Scanner, SNMP Scanner, DNS Audit and Mac Resolver in one.
It can work standalone, or in conjunction with the NetCrunch network monitoring system, an all-in-one, agentless network monitoring and management suite.
It is completely free to use, with no usage limitations of any kind. Future updates can be installed from the NetCrunch Tools homepage, or through the software itself. Changes in this release: Improvements and bug fixes. More info-AdRem Software, Inc.