- Name: Folders for Outlook 4.12
- File Size: 303KB
- Date: 6 May 2019
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/365
This free tool merges multiple Outlook folders: select one or more source folders, specify the destination folder, and then run the utility. You can save the subfolder structure, move data from source folders instead of copying, ignore existing duplicates, and select Outlook items in the specified date range. In addition, the utility can create selected folders in the destination folder or simply merge their contents. This allows you to move the entire folder trees from one nesting level to another, for example, after an Office 365 automated migration tools. You can quickly and automatically delete empty folders after merging by using the Delete Empty Folders utility.
- The main utility benefits:
- Quickly and safely merges one or more Outlook/Exchange folders with the ability to retain subfolder structures.
- Allows you to copy or move a folder tree from one nesting level to another or between different mailboxes, PST data files, or Exchange Server public folders.
- Can create source folders or merge the contents of source folders with the destination folder.
- Can skip duplicates of existing elements when you run the utility multiple times.
- Provides a filter on the date range of email messages and other Outlook items.
- Supports running from the command line for various automation scenarios and starting on a schedule.
Command line support enables you to use the utility in a number of automated scenarios of any complexity for migrating and transferring email, merging various Outlook and Exchange Server folders. In addition, the command line allows you to merge folders by schedule using the Windows Task Scheduler. More info-Relief Software
- Name: IP Tools for Excel 3.6.2
- File Size: 9.8MB
- Date: 18 Sep 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft® Excel 2007 - 2019
Developer's description: "IP Tools for Excel adds sheet functions and fully automatic or programmable, macro like VBA script features to Microsoft Excel. These are tools and functions to support IP network systems test and evaluation. There is a GUI and Ribbon interface. Some features include ping, ping sweep, bulk ping, DNS lookup, nslookup, sort IP addresses, launch remote desktop protocol RDP, launch SSH, launch telnet, launch http and https, trim clean cells. Sheet functions to remove shading, remove comments, remove text color. Excel worksheet functions to ping, nslookup, open TCP ports, open http web pages and get SSL certificates. IPv6 supported by nslookup. IPAM and subnet calculations." More info-Productive Solutions Inc.