- Name: COM Port Redirector 7.1
- File Size: 4.66MB
- Date: 24 Dec 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $259.95/€250.10
- Eval: 14 days (expires)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium II min 200 MHz, 64MB RAM, 20MB Disk space.
- Other Requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (minimum)
COM Port Redirector is an advanced software application that is focused on forwarding the input and output data of local serial ports to remote client systems. With this application, you get the ability to access numerous remote COM-based devices by simply virtualizing them and redirecting over the TCP/IP network. The software will allow your computer to recognize virtual copies of remote real COM interfaces as though they were its local physical ports. The dedicated solution will let you provide your system with as many virtual serial ports as you need. COM Port Redirector allows transmitting data over LAN or the Internet fast and securely. The software offers a reliable authorization system and traffic encryption. Plus, the number of connections you can create at a time is limited only by your system resources. One of the major advantages of the solution is that it allows you to select data transmission protocol depending on your needs. In addition to TCP/IP and UDP, COM Port Redirector supports RAW data transmission algorithm and Telnet protocol. Changes:
- Added and improved: the drivers have passed WHQL certification and are now digitally signed by Microsoft.
- Fixed: a crash of the service on creating a client Telnet connection on a real COM port.
- Fixed: when creating a connection, changing the port number did not change the connection name.
- Fixed: when creating a connection, the “Create as virtual port” option ignored the port type.
- Fixed: virtual ports might not work after the system was woken up from sleep mode or booted with Fast Startup.
- Fixed: if the system went to sleep while data transfer was in progress, the communication was not resumed after waking up.
- Fixed: enabling the “Break connection if no activity for” option could cause an error on the server side.
More info-Eltima Software