- Name: WindowManager6.4.0
- File Size: 735KB
- Date: 8 Nov 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $10.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/k7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 1 MB free disk space
- Other Requirements: None
WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don't remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows to the system tray. Changes in this release:
- New: improved detection of window rectangle when creating rules for maximized or minimized windows.
- New: improved window handling when locking layout parameters.
- Fix: issue with caption matching with 2 parts (with separator).
- Fix: some issues on systems with monitors with different dpi settings Fix: some minor bug fixes and improvements.