- Name: Bopup Communication Server 4.5.3
- File Size: 61.8MB
- Date: 27 Oct 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $190.00 (free for small sized companies)
- Eval: 45 days
- System Requirements: Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/8.1/10,
- Hardware Requirements: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 70 MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: Active Directory (LDAP) presence (optional) Network connection configured for TCP/IP protocol (both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported) Internet connection (optional). Administration rights required for installation.
Bopup Communication Server is a secure messaging suite designed to provide efficient and private communication over networks of any size. The server meets most of the critical business needs, such as centralized management, the Active Directory (LDAP) support, message and file transfer logging. It can be easily deployed over the business infrastructure to unite the entire company's offices and other locations into one internal IM workspace with control over messaging groups, user permissions to view others and send messages and documents, message and transfer archives with printing support. Since the server stores and delivers offline messages and files, users never lose information they are supposed to receive. Messaging is encrypted with strong algorithms so personal and group conversations are safe and secure even if data is sent via the Internet. Users can send messages with formatted text, links and graphic emoticons (smileys), organize their personal Contact Lists, access their contacts from any workplace and see who is online and available for communication. The client software can be configured on the server to run in the Confirmation Mode, which means that the client pops up every time a new message is received and keeps the window on top until the user confirms the message. To crown it all, Bopup Communication Server is fast to deploy and easy to use. It has a great and flexible user interface and comes with a built-in messaging system for scheduled and planned user notifications including the File Distribution system that offers a managed distributing documents to users. Client instant messengers can be easily installed and distributed via Group Policies with the support of pre-installed settings. Bopup Communication Server is offered for free to companies and offices that are interested in a small amount of the IM client licenses. New in this release:
- Fixed possible issues and errors on console startup under Windows 2008 R2 system.
- Management Console added option to display time anywhere in the application in US-based 12-hour clock format with AM/PM indicator.
- SQL database maintenance dialog now shows connection string to the SQL Server.
More info-B Labs