- Name: J. River Media Center 21.0.80
- File Size: 28.0MB
- Date: 11 May 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.98
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium-600Mhz, 512MB RAM, 100MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Complete media solution for extensive libraries. Organize, play, tag all types of media files. Rip, Burn, serve to Xbox, PS3, UPnP, DLNA, TiVo. Audiophile quality, Ten foot mode, remote control, HD TV recording in real time. Customizable media views. 3D views. Supports iPods, cameras, 90+ media file formats. Integration with Facebook, Flickr, Audible, Amazon MP3, Google, Youtube, Wikipedia, Hulu, Last.FM, Twitter. Cover art lookup.
Three skinned interfaces. A Visualization Studio feature lets you create your own visualizations, and a DSP Studio allows personalization of the listening environment. Media Scheduler for sleep, alarm and recording functions, Media Editor for editing sound files. Smartlists based on rules. Drag-and-drop for easy Playlist creation. Unique media browsing views for faster, easier and more powerful file search and play. Tagging studio. Integrated CD labeler. Support for CD and DVD database and support for popular handheld players, including the Apple iPod, Sony PSP and PlaysForSure devices." Other features include:
- Convolution -- Fine adjustment for room size and composition.
- Volume leveling and other DSP effects can be applied in a sync to a handheld.
- Gapless iTunes encoded MP3 playback Resample by Samplerate -- set MC17 to output any sample rate for each samplerate you have -- 88.2 for 44.1 DSD bitstreaming over ASIO.
- Audio Path Direct -- An information window that shows what DSP effects are being applied (if any).Hover over the small DSP icon in the upper right corner while audio is playing.
- Television program guide view backdrops in Theater View DVD playback over Library Server.
- Image orientation.
- Conversion in DLNA and Library Server.
- Red October Improvements for DirectShow video.
- Subtitle Improvements.
- Blu-ray title selection.
- Carnac -- auto-tagging engine that fills in missing information about files by using the filename, codec, and other known information.
- Theater View television guide browsing improvements (grid-style view, search, backdrops from TheTVDB, etc.).
- Improved DVB TV scanning.
- DVB-S Commercial skipping.
More info-J. River, Inc.