- Name: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2018.3.0
- File Size: 307.87MB
- Date: 3 Apr 2018
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2000/2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 200MB hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: None provided.
Free, fully portable dual-engine cleaning toolkit that scans for and removes Malware and Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) from your PC. Its the tool of choice for a second opinion scan and works well in combination with any other antivirus- and anti-malware programs. No installation required, just download and run. A typical full system scan only takes a minute and no internet connection is required to run a scan.
The cleaning toolkit includes the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, which contains the same functionality as the Emergency Kit Scanner but without a graphical user interface. This tool is made for professional users and is perfect for batch jobs.
You can extract the contents of the Emsisoft Emergency Kit to a USB flash drive to create your own universal tool for scanning and cleaning infected PCs. More info-Emsisoft Ltd
- Name: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free 184.108.40.2063
- File Size: 60.4MB
- Date: 24 May 2017
- License: Freeware (Pro version available for $39.99(12 months)/$59.99(24 months))
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Malwarebytes works with your antivirus to remove stubborn malware infections. the free version is designed to detect and remove antimalware infections. It's Chameleon technology allows you to install it on an infected system even when malware blocks the installation of more traditional antivirus software.There is a pro version available that will block malware from infected sites. New in this release: capability to scan archived files added. More info-Malwarebytes.