- Name: Macro Toolworks, Professional Edition 9.0.1
- File Size: 21.6MB
- Date: 4 Oct 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 20MB Free Disk Space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Macro Toolworks is a powerful all-in-one Windows automation software. It allows users to record macros, write macros in a easy to use editor that does not require macro commands syntax knowledge, and playback the macros in any Windows application. Each macro can be triggered multiple ways depending on the user's needs: by text shortcuts, keyboard hot-keys, mouse clicks or other mouse events, time scheduler, file/folder changes, customizable toolbars, etc. Macros recorded in the recorder (both keyboard and mouse events are recorded) can be manually edited and optimized. Macros can simply mimic user behavior by sending Windows keys and mouse clicks or they can do even more complex repetitive daily tasks such as file backups and other file manipulation, fill web forms, send/receive e-mails, manipulate registry, insert/retrieve data to/from Excel files, download/upload files, zip and encrypt files and folders, and much more... New in this release:
- Window trigger fixed so that it properly reacts also to windows that are hidden/show.
(mouse move) command performance issue was fixed.
- Scripts folder was moved to "documents" folder which fixes a problem when temporary script file could not be created.
- Keystrokes with Alt or other control keys such as
f did not release the Alt key from pressed state on macros that use "through clipboard" playback option.
- Text clipboard history is only updated in case there was a user interaction (keyboard hit, mouse click) that caused the clipboard change. This fixes the performance problem in cases when other application is doing intensive copy/paste operations.
- Keystrokes reliability in Windows universal applications was improved.
More info-Pitrinec Software