- Name: Macro Toolworks, Professional Edition 8.6.2
- File Size: 18.4MB
- Date: 4 Oct 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 20MB Free Disk Space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Macro Toolworks is a powerful all-in-one Windows automation software. It allows users to record macros, write macros in a easy to use editor that does not require macro commands syntax knowledge, and playback the macros in any Windows application. Each macro can be triggered multiple ways depending on the user's needs: by text shortcuts, keyboard hot-keys, mouse clicks or other mouse events, time scheduler, file/folder changes, customizable toolbars, etc. Macros recorded in the recorder (both keyboard and mouse events are recorded) can be manually edited and optimized. Macros can simply mimic user behavior by sending Windows keys and mouse clicks or they can do even more complex repetitive daily tasks such as file backups and other file manipulation, fill web forms, send/receive e-mails, manipulate registry, insert/retrieve data to/from Excel files, download/upload files, zip and encrypt files and folders, and much more... New in this release:
- Improvement: Time scheduler for "repeat every X seconds/minutes/hours" was improved to allow numbers bigger than 60 seconds/60 minutes/24 hours". Now it is possible to schedule a macro that will start every 900 seconds.
- Improvement: The command
now requires the printer name parameter enclosed in quotes (such as ("Print to PDF")). This prevents the problems when the printer name contains brackets ().
- Fix: There was a problem with macros containing a key sequence that was used as a hotkey for other macro. Such sequence was not properly played back.
More info-Pitrinec Software