- Name: Macro Toolworks, Professional Edition 8.3.6
- File Size: 14.8MB
- Date: 4 Oct 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 20MB Free Disk Space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Macro Toolworks is a powerful all-in-one Windows automation software. It allows users to record macros, write macros in a easy to use editor that does not require macro commands syntax knowledge, and playback the macros in any Windows application. Each macro can be triggered multiple ways depending on the user's needs: by text shortcuts, keyboard hot-keys, mouse clicks or other mouse events, time scheduler, file/folder changes, customizable toolbars, etc. Macros recorded in the recorder (both keyboard and mouse events are recorded) can be manually edited and optimized. Macros can simply mimic user behavior by sending Windows keys and mouse clicks or they can do even more complex repetitive daily tasks such as file backups and other file manipulation, fill web forms, send/receive e-mails, manipulate registry, insert/retrieve data to/from Excel files, download/upload files, zip and encrypt files and folders, and much more... New in this release:
- Fixed a problem with saving macro file on Windows shut down. Capture image functionality was fixed in <waitfor> command.
- <excel_cell_get> command was fixed to properly handle time values.
- Keystrokes performance was improved.
- The hints window was fixed to properly delete part of the shortcut typed when macro is started using the hints window.
More info-Pitrinec Software
- Name: PTFB Pro 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 7.9MB
- Date: 9 May 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.99 (single license)(users of version 4.x are still entiled to a discounted upgrade.
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 , (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None
A clear leader in its field since its release in 1997, PTFB Pro (Originally "Push the Freakin' Button') has continuously evolved to stay abreast of current applications, operating systems and features requested by users. PTFB Pro auto-clicker and macro recorder offers an elegant, easy to use solution to many of the irritations and interruptions that plague Windows users. It will quickly and discretely answer confirmation requests and prompts that interrupt your workflow, monitor and alter the status of running applications and automate repetitive tasks. It's handy and simple to use for the home user or computer novice, yet for the power user it has the features needed in a professional environment and will even notify you when it takes action on your behalf. PTFB Pro auto-clicker is the perfect tool for getting rid of your computer's nagging requests to check for updates, to change your default browser, and to make sure it's “OK” to do the very thing you've just told it to do. It is, in effect, a “don't show this again” option for the many prompts and messages that don't have one. Just tell it what buttons to press and when and you'll never be bothered again. In addition to its nuisance suppression role, PTFB Pro has an inbuilt macro recorder and editor. This can record and playback complex sequences of mouse and keyboard actions, allowing you to quickly cut long repetitive tasks down to size. Macros can be tied to the scheduler, to the appearance of a certain window, or to a hotkey combination of your choice. You can also trigger PTFB Pro macros from the command line, allowing other programs and scripts to determine when they run. For the security-conscious, PTFB Pro provides facilities for restricting macro viewing and editing, and if necessary access to the entire program can be password protected. New in this release:
- The subject line for email notifications can now take parameters.
- The time between the mouse down and up events in a Single Press can now be adjusted.
More info-Technology Lighthouse