- Name: Perfect Keyboard, Professional Edition 8.4.0
- File Size: 14.71MB
- Date: 5 Dec 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $79.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 and 64-bit versions supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 40MB free hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Perfect Keyboard is an award-winning, time-saving utility running under the Windows operating systems. The program allows a user to create a file of frequently used phrases, paragraphs, e-mail addresses, macros, clipboard entries, scripts, etc. and use them in any application just by typing a short abbreviation (text shortcut) or pressing a hot-key (key shortcut). The Perfect Keyboard supports macro recording (keyboard and/or mouse events) so that user can simply record macros rather than program them. The Perfect Keyboard scripting language (300+ commands) allows one to insert time and date, activate a window, launch applications, manage files and directories, work with clipboard, download files, format text and more. Creating macros do not require any programming skills thanks to visual editing tools. New in this release:
- It is possible to right-click on macro file tab in the main window. The context menu allows to close the tab or to open the location where the macro file is located.
- The behavior of the "minimize" button in the main window upper right corner is changed so that the main window is just minimized to Task bar (not hidden to tray as in previous versions). Behavior of the "close" button remains unchanged - the main window is completely hidden to tray.
- Searching across macros (F3) was improved so that if the searched text is present in the macro text then the text found in the macro is highlighted.
- It is prevented that macros file of the same name cannot be open.
- Fix: When trying to start the program and it is already running then the main program window is shown on the screen.
- Fix: Alt+numpad numbers inserts correct character.
- Fix: If macro execution fails (for example when trying to
open non existing file in
command) then it is guaranteed that main window is shown and the error message displayed so that the program does not stay "locked" and "hidden".
- Fix: Text shortcuts recognition and macro execution was improved in browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox).
- Fix: Mouse clicks are recorded correctly in Edge browser (in previous versions the click was recorded doubled).
- Fix: Macro execution in browsers was improved when macro text is inserted "as keystrokes".
- Several smaller fixes and stability improvements.
More info-Pitrinec Software