- Name: AML Maple 5.46 build 735
- File Size: 1.2MB
- Date: 31 Jan 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $19.00
- Eval: 40 uses
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7,
- Hardware Requirements: 16MB RAM, 1.5MB hard drive space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Aml Maple is a new point of view at keyboard layout indicators: simple, modern, flexible.
- It's easy to find - just look at the typing place or mouse cursor.
- It's easy to understand - current layout can be indicated with colored symbols and/or national flag icon.
- It's easy to use - indicator is compatible with absolutely most of the programs: both windowed and console.
- It's easy to setup - 9 interface languages, 30 language layouts are supported out-of-box.
Aml Maple is a helpful keyboard layout indicator. The indication is configurable and might be done in two ways either by text cursor or mouse pointer or both of them. The indication in the text cursor is done by changing its color and indicating the language name to or below of the cursor. The cursor width is also configurable. The indication in the mouse pointer is done by showing either the language name or country flag next to the mouse pointer. An usage is very simple. For example, you can configure the red cursor for English and blue cursor one for French. Once you change your language layout, the cursor color will be is changed accordingly. The program has a multi-language interface and help files. It's available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Turkish and others - more than 20 languages. Please see the AML Maple History File for the most recent changes in this release. More info-info-G&G Software