- Name: SliQ Invoicing Plus 6.1.2
- File Size: 22.93MB
- Date: 8 Oct 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $57.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not listed.
- Other Requirements: None.
Invoice software - easy to use, quick professional invoices. Choose from multiple invoice templates. Track payments, automate monthly billing with recurring invoices. Within minutes of downloading, you'll be able to enter your business details, add a company logo and raise and print or email your first invoice. As no two customer's needs are the same, our software comes with a set of professional invoice templates and an easy to use invoice template editor. You can modify the existing invoice templates, e.g. adding text, custom fields or logos. A great deal of flexibility is built into the template designer - you can change fonts, colors, layout and configure columns for printed or emailed invoices and quotes. Our software includes the ability to create standard PDF documents and email these directly to customers. A number of invoice emailing options are included as well as a bulk emailing facility. Coupled with SliQTools automated, recurring invoice feature, monthly billing to regular customers can involve as little as opening up the package, letting SliQ automatically raise the due invoices then clicking one button to email all the new invoices to your respective clients. Producing a range of professional documents, you can attach external documents to your invoices, e.g. customer agreements or contracts as well as to configure whether the documents are to be emailed to customers along with the invoices. Letting you track payments made against invoices, record delivery of purchase orders and produce customer statements with ageing reports, SliQ includes a range of reports allowing you to see at a glance who owes you money, which quotes are yet to be accepted or which goods are yet to be delivered. Changes in this release:
- Added Capability to
Save VAT Information to Excel:
- The VAT Filer previously allowed the VAT information for a VAT return to be saved into a PDF file. In this new version, the ability has been added to also save the VAT information to a Microsoft Excel file. The new Save Excel button has been added next to the Save PDF button on the VAT Return information displayed on the VAT Filer's View Obligations and View VAT Return pages.
- New Report Filters:
- For text
fields in reports three new filter types have been
- Is Empty - matches fields which are empty. Is Not Empty - matches fields which are not empty.
- Starts With - matches fields starting with the specified text. As with all other text filters, the comparison is not case-sensitive.
- For text fields in reports three new filter types have been added: