- Name: iMagic Inventory Software 5.28
- File Size: 17.7MB
- Date: 12 Dec 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $249.00
- Eval: 10 uses
- Operating System: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor, 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM (2GB recommended for better performance), 50MB of available hard-disk space (10% free hard disk space is recommended for the Windows swap file).
- Other Requirements: None.
When you are looking for an extremely flexible and cost effective inventory control system for your warehouse or retail outlet, you need a powerful program that doesn't require any other operating system than what you already own, for example Windows. When you are busy running your business, you want an all-in-one solution like iMagic Inventory.
You are able to customize your invoices by adding your own logo, using templates that come with the program and you can use MS Word if you wish for more advanced customization.
- Your Products:
- The most important aspect to iMagic Inventory is it's powerful inventory database software. You are able to track all your items easily. The program lets you create a list of all inventory with specific details recorded about them. You can include item codes, total stock, warehouse and bin locations, barcodes, what pricing you have for each item including both wholesale and retail and you can create your own custom fields for anything that isn't listed in your menu already.
- Barcode Support:
- It is much easier to keep track of your inventory when they are fitted with barcodes, and iMagic Inventory has full barcode support. You only have to attach a barcode reader to your computer and it fully integrates the software into the system. This helps to prevent errors in recording items and makes scanning that much easier.
- Production and Item Bundling:
- Your company might have a production line or you may sell bundles of items. This can make it hard to sell your products and keep track of everything you produce and sell. iMagic Inventory lets you put your items bundled together by using the Group feature, which lets you link several products together and update these items together. You are able to show these items as either bundled or as individual pieces on your customer's invoices depending on your preference.