- Name: Everything I Own! 4.0.5
- File Size: 4.07MB
- Date: 12 Nov 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $24.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM 10MB Disk
- Other Requirements: None.
In the event of theft or disaster, Everything I Own could be the most important program on your computer. Keep track of every item in your home or collection. List purchase price, replacement cost, warranties, locations, types of items, condition of items, where it was purchased, and more. You can add your own data items when needed. View and Print single item reports, or the entire database. Sort and Filter Data on screen and in all the Reports. Easy to use 'Backup' and 'Restore'. Check to see if Warranties have expired, or will expire within the next 60 days. And much more. Maintain separate inventories for different residences. A 'Quick Start' Menu option can have you running the program in a matter of minutes. The 'Online Help' files contain many pictures and easy to read text. Message boxes will aid you whenever something needs to be done, or typed incorrectly. The integrity of the data is maintained at all times. You will be reminded to backup your data, if you have added or edited records. This is done when exiting the program or when changing to a new inventory. And now Everything I Own is Windows 8 & 10 compatible. More info-Mycroft Computing
- Name: Readerware for Windows 4.11
- File Size: 1.92MB
- Date: 9 Aug 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $74.95
- Eval: 30 days. Exports limited to 25 items.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) memory, 90MB disk space
- Other Requirements: None
The easiest, fastest way to catalog your books, music and videos. Nothing else comes close. Have a large collection? The unique auto-catalog feature lets you feed in a list of ISBNs, LCCNs, UPCs or barcode scans. Readerware then does the rest, automatically searching the web and cataloging your books, music and videos. Readerware can merge information from multiple web sites to build the most complete database possible, with cover art. Automatically and effortlessly. Want to catalog a few items or build your database while you browse the web? Readerware drag and drop support will do just that. Find a new CD by a favorite artist? Drag from your browser and drop on Readerware. It is cataloged! It really is that easy.
- This download contains 3 products:
- Readerware (Books) - The easiest, fastest way to catalog your books. From a few books to thousands, It will automatically catalog your library complete with cover art.
- Readerware (Music) - The easiest, fastest way to catalog your albums, CDs, LPs, SACD etc. It will automatically catalog your collection complete with full disc and track information and cover art. No need to keep loading CDs into your drive, just enter the UPC or scan the barcode.
- Readerware (Video) - The easiest, fastest way to catalog your video library. It will automatically catalog your collection, complete with full credits and cover art. And not just Blu-ray and DVDs but video tapes and LaserDiscs as well.
All Readerware products include multiple views, table, tree, thumbnail and detail views, a want list, support for multiple images, media links, loans, import and export, biographies, barcode printing and more. You can search, browse and print your collection, configure the display and database options to present your collection just the way you want. Available in single and multiple user versions. 32 and 64 bit versions are available.
Readerware Mobile lets you take your database with you. Free barcode readers available. Changes in this release: Readerware 4.11 is an important update, it includes new features and maintenance. It is recommended for all users. More info- Readerware Corporation