- Name: 010 Editor 9.0.2
- File Size: see below
- Date: 7 Jun 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $129.95 for commercial use/$49.95 for home and academic use.
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: 32MB RAM, 32MB hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
010 Editor is a professional text/hex editor designed to edit any file, drive, or process on your machine. Using our unique Binary Templates technology, 010 Editor allows a binary file to be parsed into a data structure that can be understood. Features an easy-to-use editor with standard Cut, Copy, and Paste commands, support for huge files, and unlimited Undo and Redo for all editing operations. Use the Inspector to easily edit data in a number of different formats. A set of sophisticated editing and analysis tools are included such as Find/Replace, Binary Compare, Histograms, Check Sums, ASCII/EBCDIC/UNICODE Conversions, Find in Files, Replace in Files, Importing/Exporting, Highlighting, Bookmarks, and Printing. An integrated expression Calculator using C syntax is supplied and Scripts may be written to automate many different tasks. Contains an online repository of Templates and Scripts that are available for download.
- Download links:
- New in this release:
- Fixed icon transparency for the Windows Explorer shell extension.
- Fixed syntax highlighting for keywords (HighlightMatchKeyword) now finds the longest matching keyword instead of the shortest (e.g. 'background-repeat' vs 'background').
- Fixed when 010 Editor is run as administrator on Windows, files could no longer be opened from the Windows Explorer shell extension. Now a new non-admin copy of 010 Editor is opened before the files are opened. Fixed on Linux the IBus IME can now be used.
- Fixed possible crash in Memcpy, StrCat and SubStr when using very large arrays.
- Fixed possible memory overrun when downloading news.
- Fixed when opening a text file from the command line containing a BOM, sometimes bytes were improperly selected at the beginning of the file.
More info-SweetScape Software