- Name: HelpSmith 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 40.60MB
- Date: 28 Jul 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $199.00
- Eval: 30 Days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 1 GHz processor, 512MB RAM. 150MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
HelpSmith is a visual help authoring tool which allows you to create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help , and Print Manuals from the same source. The reliable help authoring system includes a powerful MS Word-like unicode text editor with dynamic styles and live spell checker, advanced approach to working with graphical and video files, and many other useful features.
HelpSmith, the help authoring tool from Divcom Software, enables creating documentation from start to finish and also enables importing help topics from HTML, Word RTF, TXT files that can be written in multiple Unicode or ANSI character encodings.
You can use HelpSmith to provide help files for your application in different formats one of which is context-sensitive HTML Help CHM files, a standard format for Help documentation in Windows. HelpSmith supports all the features of CHM Help, allowing you to create the hierarchical Table of Contents, Index, also you can add and customize html help's help windows, etc.
The WYSIWYG principle makes working with HelpSmith as easy as working with a regular office application. And, actually, you do not have to learn any technical details to develop professional help files with HelpSmith. More info-Divcom Software
- Name: WinCHM Pro 5.38
- File Size: 6.03MB
- Date: 18 May 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $129.00
- Eval: 15 days
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT3.x/NT4/2000/XP/Vista//7/8/10 Server 2003
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Not provided.
WinCHM is a very easy-to-use help authoring tool. Not needing to learn too much, you can be master of creating HTML help(CHM), Web help, PDF and Word documents. With this powerful tool you can not only create chm file from scratch, but also convert a set of existing HTML files to a chm file. You can open an existing chm file and edit the chm file too. Features include:
- Convert a set of HTML files to chm file.
- Create chm file easily and quickly.
- Edit chm file.
- Template support - Make uniform style html help file very easily.
- Integrated full-function WYSIWYG html editor. No external word processor needed.
- Support html files auto-searching, quickly create table of contents. 4
- Super table of contents hierarchy editor.
- Support Multi-select moving, changing icon. 6
- Visual CHM designer.
More info-Softany Software