- Name: HarePoint HelpDesk for SharePoint 126.96.36.199
- File Size: 49.6MB
- Date: 29 May 2015
- License: Shareware
- Price: $1699.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: WinServer Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
HarePoint HelpDesk for SharePoint allows to build a helpdesk system in SharePoint 2010 environment. The helpdesk is designed especially for SharePoint and it is ready-to-use right out-of-the-box. The product can be easily customized according to the specific needs of the organization. The major feature of the product is easy and rapid deployment and immediate availability. A deployed HarePoint HelpDesk provides a special helpdesk website template, which can be used to create the required number of support service's sites. The product provides all necessary settings for creation of the desired processing cycle for the user requests: from selecting the required data types for the trouble tickets to configuring notifications and alerts for the helpdesk users and staff. Other key features of the product include:
- request processing logic is based on SharePoint declarative workflows;
- wide collaboration possibilities for helpdesk staff;
- processing of web, email or phone requests;
- deep integration with corporate email;
- fully customizable ticket forms;
- graphic reports and dashboard for helpdesk staff performance monitoring.
The product licensing is very simple and efficient, it is based on the WFE server number and does not require any additional payments for the subscription, the number of helpdesk operators, or the number of service requests processed. New in this release:
- New security role, “Viewers,” added.
- Request view page optimized for speed.
- Support for German language pack added.
- New feature, “resolution confirmation,” added.
- Now a request with status “Resolved” requires user’s confirmation.
- Broken link “View User Requests” fixed in the message templates.
- New option is added into the HTTP module which redirects users to a web-part page. Using this new feature it is possible to place the web-part page on the same web-site where HelpDesk is.
- Bug with hidden comments is fixed in the Request view page for technicians.
More info-MAPILab Ltd