- Name: Pixillion Premium Edition 8.19
- File Size: 1.44MB
- Date: 30 Mar 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $34.99
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Not provided.
Pixillion Premium Edition is a JPEG and image file format conversion software for Windows. Pixillion Image Converter can convert files from and to JPEG and other file formats like gif, tiff, png, pdf and more. Before converting your file Pixillion allows you to view the image within the application as well as displaying the current file parameters. With Pixillion you can quickly and easily convert your image files into JPEG or other image file formats you may need to host on web sites, reduce file size for sending via email or storing on a CD. Features include:
- Converts between gif, jpg, pdf, png, bmp and many other formats
- Rotate, resize and compress digital photos
- PDF encoding has the extra option of choosing between page size
- Load images directly from a CD or Windows folder
- View your images and format information before converting
More info-NCH Software
- Name: RasterVect 27.5
- File Size: 23.22MB
- Date: 2 Apr 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $79.95
- Eval: Some functions disabled.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium 100Mhz, 64MB RAM.
- Other Requirements: None.
If you want to edit a raster file in your CAD program, you first have to convert it to a vector file. RasterVect does just that, transforming paper drawings or raster images into a vector format. Raster images can be imported by scanning original paper drawings. There is TWAIN and WIA support for importing from all scanners. The target vector formats (DXF, WMF, EMF, AI and EPS) are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD. There are viewing tools like zooming, scrolling and color selection. Features: Recognizes orthogonal and inclined lines, arcs and circles; Has four various conversion methods (outlines, centerlines etc); Has modes ORTHO, SNAP and OSNAP; Forms correct corners at crossing lines, arcs and circles; Keeps scale of an initial drawing; Can correct a turn angle of an initial raster drawing; Has despeckle filters; Can recognize color images or transform their to black-and-white for the subsequent recognition; Has Batch Mode and Macros; Has vector and raster editing features; Supports various raster formats, such as BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and so on; has own combined (raster+vector) format. Designed to work on all Windows platforms, RasterVect saves a lot of time. It's a replacement for traditional tracing and digitizing. It does provide a way to getting a paper drawings into your CAD program for quick and easy editing. New in this release: Improved PDF support. More info-RasterVect Software