- Name: CompleteFTP 10.0
- File Size: 20.0MB
- Date: 3 Apr 2017
- License: Commercial
- Price: $249.00
- Eval: 30 days
- System Requirements: Win XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None.
CompleteFTP is a high performance Windows FTP server supporting secure FTP via FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (FTP over SSH), HTTP, HTTPS and SCP. Features include remote administration, virtual file system, support for Windows and non-Windows users, and support for almost all FTP and SFTP clients. New in this release:
- Modernize manager GUI with side menu.
- User and site filtering in events (email and process triggers).
- Add new system events (banned or autobanned IP address, server startup, clustering failure, certificate expiry).
- Added TCP port usage view.
- Numerous manager GUI fixes and minor enhancements.
- Add ephemeral Diffie-Hellman (DHE) ciphers to FTPS, so perfect forward secrecy now supported.
- Add ability to set additional HTTP headers so various security headers can be used.
- Memory optimizations.
- Disable SSH EXEC command in Standard Edition (and only enable in higher editions if SSH terminals are enabled).
- Fix starting CFTP service from the manager (asks for elevated permissions).
- Fix client certificate support in TLS 1.2 (i.e. FTPS).
- Fix bug in FTP listing of absolute paths with a wildcard.
- Fix bug where couldn't set the external passive IP if there was a 0 in the IP address.
- Fixed bug where the manager gets into a loop if the real-time log download continually fails.
More info-Enterprise Distributed Technologies
- Name: zFTPServer Suite 10.11
- File Size: 2.84MB
- Date: 18 Oct 2016
- License: Freeware (Downloadable has built-in trial for full functionality for 30 days. After that all features will still work in Freeware mode.)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008R2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
zFTPServer is a multi threaded Windows file server. Although being extremely simple to use, there exists an advanced configurations mode which should satisfy every need. Also, extensions are available that makes this into a full-fledged Integration Server with the following highlights: Protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, TFTP, HTTPS Virtual filesystem: Possible to mount any disk drive or directories at anywhere within the home directory of a user or group. This makes it possible to for instance merge several directories so they seem as one. SSL/TLS support: Strong encryption support (up to 256 bits AES). Automatic updates: The server will update automatically when a new version is available (optional). Scripting friendly: The server can be controlled through a standard TCP/IP connection, making scripts very easy to develop (e.g. creating new accounts through php). Remote administration: The server and graphical user interface is separated which easily enables remote maintenance of the server. Being a system service: Built in Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / R2 service support. Ultrafast transfer speed: More than 11MByte/sec. average on 100MBit LAN, outperformes most of the 'famous' windows ftp servers. Passive mode host / ip option: Ability to specify a host name for a server with dynamic ip adress to use in passive mode, e.g. myserver.no-ip.com Powerful user and group account management: Users and Groups may join multiple number of groups simultaneously. Support for upload balancing: With the virtual filesystem users' uploads may end up where there is space. Advanced IP-Access management: Access rights with respect to ip adresses or domain names may be specified, granting or denying access from specific locations. Advanced Account expiration: Accounts can be expired after a specific criteria has been fullfilled. Criterias include expiration after a specific date, after a specified number of days/weeks/months has passed, number of downloads performed and more. New in this release:
- Fixed positioning of download icon while resizing HTTP(S) web client window.
- Stability improvements to script engine and event parser.
- Fixed SFTP FindFirst response to be compatible with more clients.
- Fixed overwrite prompt when uploading files using Safari on OSX to built-in HTTP(S) client.
More info-Västgöta-Data AB