- Name: TurboFTP 6.80.1093
- File Size: see below
- Date: 1 Mar 2018
- License: Demo
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 233Mhz processor, 64MB RAM, 15MB available HD space, TCP/IP enabled Network Interface Card (NIC)c
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Korean, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
TurboFTP is a secure FTP client equipped with a wealth of features to offer an easy and reliable way to transfer files over the Internet. Features resumable downloads and uploads, recursive remote directory delete, bookmarks, filtering and transfer of files larger than 4GB. Supports implicit and explicit secure FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2, protecting your data over insecure network. Offers strong interruption and stall protection with mechanisms like Keep Alive, Auto Dial. Supports HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5 proxy, speed limits. The built-in Folder Synchronizer helps you synchronize local and remote folders with ease. The GUI program's Task Scheduler offers scheduled FTP transfer, uni- and bi-directional synchronization capabilities and can send multiple notification e-mails upon task complete. TurboFTP's Sync Service Module goes an extra mile in FTP automation to allow you to simultaneously run multiple scheduled FTP and SFTP tasks as generic NT service for regular file transfer, incremental backup or mirroring, requiring no user-logon to keep the tasks running. It supports dependency between tasks, different dialup connection for individual task, and running programs before or after a schedule job. Sync Service can run the Auto Upload task which watches a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. The Sync Service Module can also run as a console program to perform FTP download/upload and synchronization of local and remote FTP folders. New in this release:
- FIPS 140-2 mode option in Business+ versions.
- Upgraded OpenSSL module to 1.0.2m.
- Error reading encrypted private key created by recent versions of OpenSSH.
More info-TurboSoft, Inc.