- Name: SecureFX 7
- File Size: 21.79MB
- Date: 13 Feb 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
- Note: A 30-day, fully-functional evaluation includes access to technical support.
SecureFX for Windows, Mac, and Linux is a secure file transfer client with advanced features like site synchronization and automation to help network administrators and web designers streamline everyday tasks.
Delivering strong security with SFTP, SCP, and SSL-based protocols, as well as legacy FTP, SecureFX is the tool you can rely on for tough jobs - connecting to multiple servers, resuming multi-file transfers, and getting through network proxies and firewalls.
An easy-to-learn tabbed interface and dockable session manager gets you up and running quickly. Establish a secure connection, then drag and drop files to and from the server and your desktop or other applications (Windows only). The SFXCL command-line utility (Windows and Linux only) allows fully-automated, unattended file transfers. “Relentless” transfers automatically reconnect and resume when connections are broken. Authentication options include password, keyboard interactive, public-key, X.509, and Kerberos v5.
Site synchronization handles upload, download, and true mirroring. Filter a file selection with wildcard support, and store configurations in the synchronize database for quick recall. Named sessions and firewalls let you to save preferences for future use. A personal data folder provides separate storage of logon information so that other configuration data can be stored on a network drive or in the cloud for use on different systems or sharing with colleagues. More info-VanDyke Software Inc.
- Name: TurboFTP 6.80 Build 1120
- File Size: see below
- Date: 3 Dec 2019
- License: Demo
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 233Mhz processor, 64MB RAM, 15MB available HD space, TCP/IP enabled Network Interface Card (NIC)c
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Korean, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
TurboFTP is a secure FTP client equipped with a wealth of features to offer an easy and reliable way to transfer files over the Internet. Features resumable downloads and uploads, recursive remote directory delete, bookmarks, filtering and transfer of files larger than 4GB. Supports implicit and explicit secure FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2, protecting your data over insecure network. Offers strong interruption and stall protection with mechanisms like Keep Alive, Auto Dial. Supports HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5 proxy, speed limits. The built-in Folder Synchronizer helps you synchronize local and remote folders with ease. The GUI program's Task Scheduler offers scheduled FTP transfer, uni- and bi-directional synchronization capabilities and can send multiple notification e-mails upon task complete. TurboFTP's Sync Service Module goes an extra mile in FTP automation to allow you to simultaneously run multiple scheduled FTP and SFTP tasks as generic NT service for regular file transfer, incremental backup or mirroring, requiring no user-logon to keep the tasks running. It supports dependency between tasks, different dialup connection for individual task, and running programs before or after a schedule job. Sync Service can run the Auto Upload task which watches a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. The Sync Service Module can also run as a console program to perform FTP download/upload and synchronization of local and remote FTP folders.
- The following bugs fixed:
- Task Scheduler tasks disappear unexpectedly.
- Sync Service PGP keychain not reloaded after modification.
- Error loading PGP keys in keychain with stored passphrase.
More info-TurboSoft, Inc.