- Name: A Form Filler 3.5.1
- File Size: 1.7MB
- Date: 15 Aug 2016
- License: Freeware (Donations accepted)
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Developer's Description: "A Form Filler will automatically fill in windows as quickly as they appear on your screen!
- Imagine having:
- windows that delay your system start-up automatically dealt with,
- pesky message boxes dismissed without you lifting a finger,
- password prompt windows securely filled in and then 'Ok'ed,
- a series of windows, for example to open up a connection to another PC, automatically filled in.
A Form Filler does all this and is fully customizable to your needs. More info-Rob Latour
- Name: Form Pilot Home 2.48
- File Size: 31.4MB
- Date: 9 Dec 2014
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: output watermarked in trial version
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Form Pilot Home is a lite version of Form Pilot. For filling out one-page electronic and paper forms. Recommended for using at home. This form-filler is very useful for students. It also helps children who have handwriting problems and people with dysgraphia. New in this release: After changing the size of the inserted picture, you can now restore the image proportions; now you can change the size of the picture, saving the image proportions. More info-Two Pilots