- Name: Typograf Font Manager 5.2.2
- File Size: 1.81MB
- Date: 22 Jan 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $35.00
- Eval: 30 Days (shareware reminder after 30 days)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Windows Server, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 2.0MB free hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, German
Typograf is a font manager that allows you to work with almost any type of font, including OpenType, TrueType, PostScript Type 1 and printer fonts. The software is designed to allow users to preview any font and all of the information that comes with that font. Some of the information you will be able to view when previewing a font include kerning pairs, typeface classification, and the source of that font. Any of the meta data included with a font file is accessible in Typograf. Additionally, with a fully integrated search tool, Typograf allows you to compare any two finds or find a font similar to the one you are viewing. Every font is added to a group or set and can be managed in a database, allowing for easy search and retrieve options. Font files can also be accessed and previewed on your network so that any member of an organization can access and use the fonts included there. This standardizes font use in a large organization. There are numerous typeface classification options as well include PANOSE, Windows internal metric, and IBM font classes. In addition to being able to view and read the meta data for any one font file, you can edit name, copyright and other information from the interface. With a history and favorites menu, you can also quickly and easily find a font to view or print for future access. Typograf is available for Windows OS and Windows Server. Changes in this release:
- Creating font sets shortcuts.
- Faster preview of non-installed fonts.
- Enabling fonts is still delayed by the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
More info-Neuber Software