- Name: BitCopy by MollieSoft 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 1.51MB
- Date: 16 Nov 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $14.95
- Eval: 180 days (fully functional during trial)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: none provided.
- Other Requirements: none
Say goodbye to XCOPY! Use BitCopy to automate any file copy task with precise control over which files are included or excluded. Features include:
- BitCopy is a File Copy program for Windows.
- Create copy sets (jobs) to copy files between any local or remote directories.
- Select files to copy from each sub-directory using a filter expression involving file name/path/date/size.
- Use AND/OR/NOT to build filters of arbitrary complexity. Use different filters for different sub-directories. Build and test filters interactively.
- Efficient and robust design can handle millions of files and terabytes of data in a single copy set.
- Overwrite only changed files, or always overwrite files, or never overwrite files in the target directory.
- Use 'Try It!' mode to predict which files would be copied.
- Verify the copy job by comparing the actual contents (bits) of each source and target file after a copy, if desired.
- Each copy set can be run manually at any time, or automatically on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule; optionally wake the computer from sleep to run a scheduled copy.
- Copy groups and links let you run any number of copy sets together, either manually or on a schedule; copy set links allow you to override the top-level source/target directories of a copy set.
- Copy Journal shows the complete past results (files copied and any errors) for all copy runs. See files being copied in real time for the current run.
- Enable or disable any subdirectory of a copy set individually; this lets you turn on/off any part of the copy job at will.
- Secure storage of logon credentials for network folders if desired.
- Name: Synchromat 16.0.1
- File Size: 7.1MB
- Date: 26 May 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.99
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10/2012(R2)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Synchromat synchronizes files among all your computers, and their local, network and removable devices, ensuring that you always have your most current files wherever you are. With just a few clicks, you can set up this powerful and reliable utility. Use it to synchronize your documents, photos, MP3 library, software archives, contacts, e-mail and any other data files. Unlike other synchronization applications, Synchromat performs true 2-way synchronization using a file metadata technique. The collected file metadata not only enables propagation of file and folder deletions to the synchronized folder, but also guarantees correct detection of file changes. The multilingual user interface is available in more than twenty languages. It is really intuitive and instructive: just select the drives you want to link-up in the boxes at either side of the screen, then click "Analyze" to determine the relationship between the synchronization folders--what are the differences between them? Then, click "synchronize" to copy files as needed so that synchronization folders have exactly the same content. Additional features include scheduled sync; automatic sync when a USB device is connected or when files are changed; one-way (backup); 2-way and n-way synchronization; file and directory filters; statistical reports and more. New in this release:
- Improved compatibility with MS Windows 10.
- Fixed Amazon S3 files' deletions issue.
- Improved automatic synchronization option "When file changes are detected".
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
- Updated language files.