- Name: Bandicut Video Cutter 18.104.22.1681
- File Size: 20.20MB
- Date: 3 May 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: output watermarked
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: not provided
- Other Requirements: not provided
- Language support: n/a
- Notes: 64-bit Windows only
Developer's Description: Bandicut is super-fast video cutting/joining software with an easy-to-use interface. It allows users to trim parts of video quickly while keeping the original video quality. Users can also extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files.
The cutting/joining area can be selected per frame which allows the user to precisely choose the cutting/joining area. Other software cuts quickly only between "keyframes". However, Bandicut is able to cut quickly between "any frames" that the user selects.
- Bandicut supports two cutting methods, [High-Speed mode] and [Encoding mode].
- "High-speed mode" allows the user to cut a video precisely without re-encoding, as a result the quality is lossless and the cutting speed is faster than any other software.
- "Encoding mode" allows re-encoding if the user wishes to change the codec, resolution or quality of a video according to their needs.
- The user can save the video as an AVI or MP4 file.
- Bandicut supports common codecs such as H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and Motion JPEG, and various video formats such as *.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6 and *.xvd.
Bandicut also supports hardware acceleration using Intel Quick Sync Video provided your CPU has this functionality. It will allow users to cut videos at high speed with excellent and lossless quality. More info-Bandicam